Harry Kane

FCBfan22

Giroud is 35 years old LMAO, maybe 150 000k not 15 000 000mil.

I would go with Mount but they are not crazy.

They spend 260mil last years they can do it again without too much selling.

True and our qouta of aging strikers will be fullfilled with Aguero. Spending... We had a Covid year and I doubt they can splash out 125m on Kane. They can spend like 70... And will still need to sell. We should monitor developments like Bobo monitors Puig.

Wouldn't mind getting Tammy Abraham for 40m, if we sell some deadweight in Trincao, Braithwaite and Coutinho.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Harry Kane's contract won't expire until 2024. Daniel Lewy can refuse every offer for Kane.

Kane shouldn't have re-signed in 2018. I won't feel bad for Kane wasting his prime on Spurs.

Bobo32

True and our qouta of aging strikers will be fullfilled with Aguero. Spending... We had a Covid year and I doubt they can splash out 125m on Kane. They can spend like 70... And will still need to sell. We should monitor developments like Bobo monitors Puig.

Wouldn't mind getting Tammy Abraham for 40m, if we sell some deadweight in Trincao, Braithwaite and Coutinho.

It warms my heart that I've made such an impression on this forum so fast!
Tammy lol!

fergus90

Levy would never sell a player to Chelsea. He'd accept less from another club to prevent selling to Chelsea. Did it before with Modric.

fergus90

Tammy Abraham is not worth ?40 million. I have a strong feeling he's gonna end up back at Villa. We had him on loan prior to Lampard going back to Chelsea.

Jenks

Barcelona won't be his first choice but if the alternative is staying at Spurs then I'm sure he'd make the move.

Bobo32

I'd rather have Crouchy tbh, a lengthy lad making us have a good plan B.
If not him, then maybe Vardy! He'll make opponents think twice before they play a high line vs us!

stb_1

Man City could get him if they offer players as part exchange (Sterling, Jesus).. but would they go to Spurs?

Daisymorr

If you were Man City, would you sign Haaland or Kane? Both will be approx ?130 Million..

Kane is proven, can play all styles of football.

Haaland is a lethal but still very raw.

I would chose Haaland, Pep can smooth his rough edges and make him incredible.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If you were Man City, would you sign Haaland or Kane? Both will be approx ?130 Million..

Kane is proven, can play all styles of football.

Haaland is a lethal but still very raw.

I would chose Haaland, Pep can smooth his rough edges and make him incredible.

Haaland is better at finishsing but Kane is better at creating chances. I would still go for Haaland as you would be safe for nearly ten years with him.

Laplacian

Spurs to a bigger extent failed to consolidate their power after the rise of their golden generation. Managed to get a homegrown striker's whose talent shows up once or twice a decade in England, but failed to build a world class team around him for the past 4-5 years. Fucked around too much, and instead of being feared as a team fighting for 1st place and possibly winning titles they're back to being a meme.

Daily reminder that only City in the PL has had a striker comparable to Kane's talent in the 2010s, and City's striker is half a decade older. They seriously fucked up so bad. Add Kane to any of the other squads in the past 6 years and there are guaranteed trophies there (Arsenal 2015/2016, Utd 2018, Utd 2021 etc).

xavisionary

Kane is an interesting catch 22 transfer. He's 28 with three years on his deal, thus his value will never be higher. At the same time Spurs are in a perfect position to shut down any bid. I just can't see him leaving.

Sweden

Only 2 clubs meet the criteria of being EPL and competing for trophies...

1. Chelsea
2. City

United are out because they renewed Cavani. If he goes to Chelsea, we should ask if they are prepared to sell any of: Mount, Pulisic, Havertz, Abraham or Hudson Odoi. Even Giroud for 15 million would be a massive upgrade on Braithwaite.

Cavani should never be the main striker if they want to close the gap to City.
Replace Martial with Kane.
I cant see him going to a cityrival like Chelsea. Not with Levy in charge
City or United if he stays in England.

Home of Barca Fans