Harry Kane

vuji_31

If he goes to City it will be the perfect team. Something that you can do in manager.

Best coach in the world, best system in the world were every player is performing at high level plus best player in the league who can play football, who can assists, who can be best scorer in the league , and plus offers B solution to kick the ball to him or to spam crosses in 16m.

GAME OVER.

fergus90

I assume City would be his first choice. Other than that got to be United. No chance Kane would go to Chelsea I don't think.

JamDav1982

United will throw everything at him as they know Kane at City is game over for a while.

That might win it for them and they are the bigger brand where he would be seen as all time legend to take them back to top.

For team City is most logical.. for story and exposure if wins Utd could swing it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think City enters a bidding war with Man Utd if they go crazy, but would be tough for Kane to say no to City's project and being able to play under Pep I think since he want to win the CL I assume.

Givenchy

Don't think City enters a bidding war with Man Utd if they go crazy, but would be tough for Kane to say no to City's project and being able to play under Pep I think since he want to win the CL I assume.

Think United just renewed Cavani so I can see them going all in on Sancho

City would be perfect for Kane. hope he gets his move there

vuji_31

Coutinho,Trincao,Griezmann for Kane.

Maybe they will want to sell him outside UK, and give us lower price in terms of paying in a few years.

FCBfan22

Maybe they will want to sell him outside UK, and give us lower price in terms of paying in a few years.

People are saying that the most logical option for him now (he wants to stay in EPL) is Chelsea.

If that happens, Chelsea will probably want to sell a player or two to accomodate him financially. And to be fair... I would take any of Chelsea's atteckers bar Werner at this point.

vuji_31

I see that people think he is going to Chelsea...But I don't see it if city is interested.

Levy selling player to Chelsea...Don't think soo.

Rassvet

He wants to leave Spurs to compete for big trophies right now...we dont offer that

FCBfan22

Only 2 clubs meet the criteria of being EPL and competing for trophies...

1. Chelsea
2. City

United are out because they renewed Cavani. If he goes to Chelsea, we should ask if they are prepared to sell any of: Mount, Pulisic, Havertz, Abraham or Hudson Odoi. Even Giroud for 15 million would be a massive upgrade on Braithwaite.

vuji_31

Giroud is 35 years old LMAO, maybe 150 000k not 15 000 000mil.

I would go with Mount but they are not crazy.

They spend 260mil last years they can do it again without too much selling.

Home of Barca Fans