Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Sort of glad Thiago is not there now, no need to be part of this! :p

In all seriousness what a game by the Dutch. With the squad they've got I didn't expect them to put much of a fight but fair play to them, incredible performance. Spain did nothing to convince they are favourites.
Spain are favourites? Well, I guess it's no surprise, since no squad there makes me think "They will win it!". Might as well go with the current champs. I'd say they shouldn't be, but then nobody else deserves to be either.

hardyboy

I'm pretty sure spain will go through. Chile's defense is extremely shaky..Spain will get knocked out only if Holland draws or lose against Chile which i don't think will happen..

BarcaGirl

29dipmr.jpg

lmao

xavi_the_Boss

Netherlands to draw against Australia,Spain win against Chile and in the last matches Chile will beat Netherlands and Spain australia.

Make it happen.

BBZ8800

Netherlands to draw against Australia,Spain win against Chile and in the last matches Chile will beat Netherlands and Spain australia.

Make it happen.

No. It is better for Spain to get knocked out.
Maybe our board will then realize that Tiki-Taka and our current system need changes and evolving.

If not, we will try to copy 2009' till 2020'.
Without too much success, of course..

jairzinho

Spain & Chile most likely to go through but I'm hoping for an Australia upset.

Spain and Chile, pretty confident about this prediction

True that. Netherlands looked terrible yesterday.

1st Spain
2nd Chile

Spain and Chile no second thoughts about it

i'm expecting Spain and Chili to win tonight and those teams to go through

My prediction is 2-0 Iniesta and Ramos on score sheet.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

spain-1-5-holland-1402694961744.jpg

obama.jpg

S7_MUFC

I predicted Spain and Chile to go through too because Van Gaal's 5-3-2 looked like a desperate move caused by lack of quality players......I'm absolutely delighted to be proven wrong....Holland squad looks absolutely mediocre on paper..

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Unbelievable result. When Alonso scored that penalty, I thought we were done for. If Spain had used more runners, we could've been humiliated instead. Van Gaal outsmarted Del Bosque, and showed Chile the pattern to follow. I'd drop Xavi for Pedro if I were VDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans