Gini Wijnaldum

Bobo32

lol what a weasel wanting more money instead of the fine and special treatment he'd get by Barcelona fans! for five days, until there is another one!
these www.barcaforum.com posters, though, they would choose the job with half the pay! just to bring joy to some unknown people... mes que un club!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a midfielder than cannot pass the ball. It doesn't matter that he can shield it well if nothing comes out of it. He has an odd goal in him and that's it, I will die on this hill

hardyboy

The way he was casually jogging for that Czech Republic's 2nd goal felt like Netherlands were comfortably winning 3-0.

Laplacian

He is a midfielder than cannot pass the ball. It doesn't matter that he can shield it well if nothing comes out of it. He has an odd goal in him and that's it, I will die on this hill

agreed. said this before months ago over and over again. It works in Liverpool because they don't rely on midfielders for creativity, and even there he's mostly mediocre with the occasional great game a few times a season.

malvolio

I've said from the get go he is Paulinho 2.0, but forgot forum's full of Clairefontaine graduates

fergus90

Bar the odd few good games, I personally think he’s been poor for the best part of a year. Looks void of anything other than jogging about.

Home of Barca Fans