Gianluigi Donnarumma

God Serena

Who will be gone on a free transfer a year later and is hated by his fans.

Nope, I'd go out and sign a new good GK with all that Chinese money and bench his ass.

Ideally they sell him now, but if Raiola and Donnarumma intend to play it dirty, then it's fair for Milan to do the same.

I must be out of the loop here. I was under the impression the kid was just not signing a renewal.

What has he done that's so dirty to make Milan fans hate him?

Sunny Mir

I must be out of the loop here. I was under the impression the kid was just not signing a renewal.

What has he done that's so dirty to make Milan fans hate him?

This is from an interview in Feb of this year:

"I hope to still be on the pitch when I'm Buffon's age (38). Hopefully with the Milan shirt. Playing for the Rossoneri was a dream. Now that I've realized it, I hope to also become captain. Maybe in 10 years though, there are others who deserve it more."
"I'm a regular in the team I support with all my heart," he said. "It doesn't get any better."

His brother Antonio, who is also a goalkeeper, believes his younger brother "would not leave Milan for anything in the world."

From kissing and patting the crest of the club to basically letting his manager (The Fat Rat) hold his "beloved" club for ransom. The club were offering him 80k p/w and rouhly 5-6 Million per year. Not to mention he is a star their, their own homegrown and the center of this new project. Or was anyways. What do u need more for an 18 year old. Milan were waiting for their new investors, the end of the season and him to turn 18 and then offer him a 5 year contract. They wanted him to be the star of this new project of theirs.
Its just sad. Raiola just wants money for himself for selling him and he knows he can get it like he did for Pogba.

God Serena

This is from an interview in Feb of this year:

"I hope to still be on the pitch when I'm Buffon's age (38). Hopefully with the Milan shirt. Playing for the Rossoneri was a dream. Now that I've realized it, I hope to also become captain. Maybe in 10 years though, there are others who deserve it more."
"I'm a regular in the team I support with all my heart," he said. "It doesn't get any better."

His brother Antonio, who is also a goalkeeper, believes his younger brother "would not leave Milan for anything in the world."

From kissing and patting the crest of the club to basically letting his manager (The Fat Rat) hold his "beloved" club for ransom. The club were offering him 80k p/w and rouhly 5-6 Million per year. Not to mention he is a star their, their own homegrown and the center of this new project. Or was anyways. What do u need more for an 18 year old. Milan were waiting for their new investors, the end of the season and him to turn 18 and then offer him a 5 year contract. They wanted him to be the star of this new project of theirs.
Its just sad. Raiola just wants money for himself for selling him and he knows he can get it like he did for Pogba.

Perhaps since February he realized he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of leading a great career if he stays with Milan? It's pretty much the same thing Barca fans are saying about Verratti and PSG. Milan aren't even competing in the CL, and likely won't be for quite some time.

If they are really offering him such amazing money maybe, juuust maybe, Raiola isn't the one to blame, and the kid's ambition to become the greatest is the real blame? Do you think Messi would have stayed with a club like Milan if they had signed him as a kid instead of Barca? Get real. Going to Madrid or Juve is the best thing he could do for his career. If he doesn't do well at that level he could easily go back to a Milan level club.

Sunny Mir

Perhaps since February he realized he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of leading a great career if he stays with Milan? It's pretty much the same thing Barca fans are saying about Verratti and PSG. Milan aren't even competing in the CL, and likely won't be for quite some time.

If they are really offering him such amazing money maybe, juuust maybe, Raiola isn't the one to blame, and the kid's ambition to become the greatest is the real blame? Do you think Messi would have stayed with a club like Milan if they had signed him as a kid instead of Barca? Get real. Going to Madrid or Juve is the best thing he could do for his career. If he doesn't do well at that level he could easily go back to a Milan level club.

He has said these things since he debuted. And verratti and his situation aren't the same. Verratti for one isn't a Psg youth product and he has stuck by Paris for a while now. And he hasn't come here. So until he does I won't say anything. For all we know Psg wont sell and he'll sign a new contract and stay.

Milan were stuck in their financial takeover for a while. But since the chinese investors have come, they have been really been active in the transfer market. Making some good buys for their new project.

This saga of Donnarumma wanting to sign the contract but his agent persuading him otherwise has left a lot of people with a bitter taste. Showing how nowadays loyalty means little over money.

And the question is would he or his agent pull such a move if there were 2 years left on his contract rather than one? I for one don't think so
In short: Donnarumma wanted to stay but raiola convinced him otherwise.
Is this the right move for him? Only time will tell....

God Serena

He has said these things since he debuted. And verratti and his situation aren't the same. Verratti for one isn't a Psg youth product and he has stuck by Paris for a while now. And he hasn't come here. So until he does I won't say anything. For all we know Psg wont sell and he'll sign a new contract and stay.

Milan were stuck in their financial takeover for a while. But since the chinese investors have come, they have been really been active in the transfer market. Making some good buys for their new project.

This saga of Donnarumma wanting to sign the contract but his agent persuading him otherwise has left a lot of people with a bitter taste. Showing how nowadays loyalty means little over money.

And the question is would he or his agent pull such a move if there were 2 years left on his contract rather than one? I for one don't think so
In short: Donnarumma wanted to stay but raiola convinced him otherwise.
Is this the right move for him? Only time will tell....

I'm still not convinced money is the only motivating factor.

Being a star at Madrid or Juve has more upside over Milan than just money.

Sunny Mir

I'm still not convinced money is the only motivating factor.

Being a star at Madrid or Juve has more upside over Milan than just money.

But will he be a star in Real? A place where the fans and management are unforgivable. A couple of mistakes and u are booed. And a new shiny toy away from being thrown away by papa perez.

He's just 18. Was given a debut at the age of 16. Already has won a trophy with Milan. Already a star in Milan. Their academy product and was center of their new project. Milan are only going to get better with the signings that they have already made and are still looking for more.

Again just in general going to say this. I don't think him and his agent would pull these shenanigans if he had 2 years instead of 1 left. They see an opportunity asn dare trying to take it. Fair enough to them. But the fans are furious with what he had said and showed before doing all of this. This is not something one does to his "beloved","boyhood" club.

And right now most of the fans want him shelved for the remaining of his contract. Specially with their new investors bringing in the cash, they got nothing to lose except a player who has isolated himself from the whole club itself.
But mostly Milan will sell him this summer.

Hardy

They are upset maybe for this

donnarumma-bacio-maxw-654.jpg

donnarumma.milan.mano.cuore.2016.2017.1080x648.jpg

And i remember what he said after that game against Juve...

michelco

Players are stupid nowadays. He's 18 years old ffs, he's much better off playing regularly for Milan than sitting on the bench for Madrid. You really think Flo would trust an 18 year old kid as his starter?

Anyway, as a youth he already screwed over Inter who he had signed for, went back to his hometown to gather his things, took the plane to Milano the next day only to arrive in Milano and sign for Milan rofl.

Stupidity of youth. He said those things as a 17 years old lol. Didn't take him long to flip flop, hopefully learned a valuable lesson about life there.

The main mistery remains his true height, if anyone knows :lol:

Devils

The kid is a mess.

I'm betting he's being played like a muppet by that snake Raiola. The guy is cancerous scum to football.

Catta

I hope Milan let him rot on the bench for the whole season, without any training whatsoever, then he can see which other club will offer him 5 mil per year

Home of Barca Fans