Gianluigi Donnarumma

Hardy

some great stast about this guy:

-he's second in Serie A behind Handanovic on parades from shot inside the area (70.7% Donna, 71.2% for Handa);

-he has the second best avarage on conceded goal/game (0.74) only behind Buffon;

-he's better then all Milan's goalkeepers in the last 5 seasons on avarage goal/game and parades/game.

Also in 19 games played he didn't concede a goal in 7 occasions.

I'm italian and i never seen a goolkeeper like Donnarumma at his age, maybe Buffon but Donna is even more impressive.

Trickykid

some great stast about this guy:

-he's second in Serie A behind Handanovic on parades from shot inside the area (70.7% Donna, 71.2% for Handa);

-he has the second best avarage on conceded goal/game (0.74) only behind Buffon;

-he's better then all Milan's goalkeepers in the last 5 seasons on avarage goal/game and parades/game.

Also in 19 games played he didn't concede a goal in 7 occasions.

I'm italian and i never seen a goolkeeper like Donnarumma at his age, maybe Buffon but Donna is even more impressive.

I doubt any debuting goalie will surpass the 0-0 match that Buffon played against Milan. That was crazy.

I wouldn't compare him to Buffon just yet...

Hardy

I doubt any debuting goalie will surpass the 0-0 match that Buffon played against Milan. That was crazy.

I wouldn't compare him to Buffon just yet...

that was really crazy yes but i'm saying all performance and by the way now i just realized that Donna is even more young than Gigi in his first season.

Trickykid

that was really crazy yes but i'm saying all performance and by the way now i just realized that Donna is even more young than Gigi in his first season.

I haven't seen enough of him, so I'll take your word on it. That single match from Buffon, though, was one of a kind.

slicknick

Now Chelsea seem to have joined the race....

Chelsea line up move for 17-year-old AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma should Thibaut Courtois be sold in summer

Chelsea have identified goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma as a top target
The 17-year-old plays for AC Milan and is being tracked by the Blues
Donnarumma has been chosen should Thibaut Courtois move in summer

By Kieran Gill for MailOnline

Published: 15:01 GMT, 28 March 2016 | Updated: 16:13 GMT, 28 March 2016

shares

View comments

Chelsea have identified AC Milan's 17-year-old goalkeeper, Gianluigi Donnarumma, as a top target if they decide to sell Thibaut Courtois this summer.

Courtois this week refused to commit himself to the Barclays Premier League club and is being tracked by Real Madrid, who are in the market for a new No 1.

The La Liga club failed to sign Manchester United’s David De Gea last summer and are interested in Courtois, who knows the Spanish capital well after spending three years on loan at Atletico Madrid.
AC Milan's 17-year-old goalkeeper, Gianluigi Donnarumma is a top target for Premier League side Chelsea
+4

AC Milan's 17-year-old goalkeeper, Gianluigi Donnarumma is a top target for Premier League side Chelsea
The Blues will look to sign the goalkeeper if current No 1 Thibaut Courtois leaves the club in the summer
+4

The Blues will look to sign the goalkeeper if current No 1 Thibaut Courtois leaves the club in the summer

Gianluigi Donnarumma is a 17-year-old goalkeeper for AC Milan and has already played 22 times for the Serie A club.

The 6ft 5in stopper became the youngest goalkeeper ever to start a match in the history of Italian football, when he played the full 90 minutes of the 2-1 win against Sassuolo at the San Siro, aged just 16.

Tipped for a big future, Donnarumma won his first Italy Under-21 cap in a 4-1 win over Republic of Ireland in March 2016.

Sportsmail understands Chelsea will turn to Donnarumma, who only turned 17 in February but has made 22 appearances in Serie A this season, if Courtois does swap Stamford Bridge for the Bernabeu.

Antonio Conte is favourite to become Chelsea's next manager and admires the Italian teenager, who has already been compared to legendary goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.

His agent, Mino Raiola, said in November he thought his client was worth £120million but Chelsea would likely offer closer to £30m.

Raiola and Conte know each other after the former worked as an intermediary in negotiations when the latter almost became Milan manager before he was appointed Italy boss instead in 2014.
The 6ft 5in goalkeeper has already played 22 times for AC Milan and has been compared to Gianluigi Buffon

The 6ft 5in goalkeeper has already played 22 times for AC Milan and has been compared to Gianluigi Buffon

Milan, who sit sixth in Serie A, know Donnarumma is wanted and will struggle to hold on to the starlet if clubs come calling.

Chelsea could face competition from Manchester United for the Italy Under-21 international, however, if Madrid make another move for De Gea.

But that is unlikely after they were left frustrated when their £29m move fell through on the final day of last summer's transfer window.

Let's see what will happen next...Still htink he will opt to stay at least one more season at Milan, despite Milan's financial woes
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Donnarumma-Thibaut-Courtois-sold-summer.html

Home of Barca Fans