Gerard Gumbau

LeeRomeno

Yes it was solid performance from him, pretty good defensively and at times produced nice long passes to open up game from deep midfield.

xXKonan

Gumbau (Barcelona B): "Everyone wants to be at the first team. I'm just focusing on the next game of the B-team." [diaridegirona via sport]

Gumbau (Barcelona B): "If I would be part of the match squad for the clasico, that would give me goosebumps." [diaridegirona via sport]

xXKonan

Gumbau: "Game against Girona? It was good to gain match fitness. I'm happy with the result and the attitude of the team."

Gumbau: "If I play in a more attacking role, Samper stays deeper to cover me - and vice versa."

Gumbau: "Most memorable Madrid-Barça for me? The 2-6 in the Bernabéu."

Gumbau: "We understand each other very well with Samper. We always try to talk on the pitch and balance each other's movements." [vavel]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This dude is the biggest troll the world has known since Douglas. Getting to wear the Barca shirt in a Champions League game. Where the hell did we find this guy? :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Plank.jpg

So sad to see a player emerge from La Masia with such a low techical level.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think what is more disappointing than even how ridiculous it is to see Gumbau in a Barcelona shirt is the fact that Lucho has preferred him to Samper so far this season....Inexplicable

For all the great things Lucho has done with Barcelona, bringing along the youth is not one of them

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And to think there was some commentator here who called him the "Next Busquets" :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans