Gerard Deulofeu

Stric

I vividly remember him going nuts and flailing his arms in Messi's direction for not passing. :lol: Some nerves. :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I remember it being vs Spartak Moscow. He had a short cameo instea of Tello who had a slight ankle knock, during which his most significant moment was raising his hands in frustration as Messi couldn't play a pass to him.

Richard.H

this,he is too cocky and confident to crumble under pressure

He may not feel the pressure, but what I mean more is that people think he might be a much better player than he really is. Chances are really high that he might turn into another Nolito, Cuenca, or any other noteable wingers that the Masia produced.

Indignado

He may not feel the pressure, but what I mean more is that people think he might be a much better player than he really is. Chances are really high that he might turn into another Nolito, Cuenca, or any other noteable wingers that the Masia produced.

You can't really compare them to Deulofeu, Nolito was 24 when he made his debut for the first team, Cuenca was never as talented or as hyped as Deulofeu and the main reason for his stagnation were his injuries.

L

Learo

You can't really compare them to Deulofeu, Nolito was 24 when he made his debut for the first team, Cuenca was never as talented or as hyped as Deulofeu and the main reason for his stagnation were his injuries.

Haruna Babangida was even more hyped winger than Deulofeu though, and even made his debut for the Barca first team in a friendly at age 15.

Look at him now, couldnt even cut it in the Austrian second division...

Last edited:

Trickykid

As already pointed out by Indignado, those players aren't even close to comparable. At Deulofeu's age, both Cuenca and Nolito were messing about in the Spanish 3rd division. Deulofeu, on the other hand, was wanted by just about any top club out there, and his talent is so much more apparent than the two former.
Now, I'm not saying that he's necessarily destined for greatness, but he has so much more going for him than the run-of-the-mill La Masia winger.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Everton vs Juventus in about 20 minutes, he's listed as a sub and I'm guessing he'll play. Being bullied by one of the best defenses in the world will be a great chance to force his development :D

Home of Barca Fans