Gerard Deulofeu

Hatem Ben Arfa

and here it comes
HBA in da thread

didn't a member of the Barcelona board say something likes he's not ready yet, or not at Messi level and needs to learn when to pass and when to dribble like Messi?

Zubi - "We have to teach him to make the best decision. He can't go out and try to take on three opponents at once like Lionel Messi,""He has yet to learn when it's the right moment to go for the individual action and when to keep it simple and just pass the ball. He also needs to improve defensively, but he's working very hard to become a better player."

Yugi

didn't a member of the Barcelona board say something likes he's not ready yet, or not at Messi level and needs to learn when to pass and when to dribble like Messi?

Zubi said they will go slowly with him last year, Pep and Tito already commented that they know that they can count on him when they will need him for A team
so what´s your point? nah nevermind

Hatem Ben Arfa

my point was from what Zubi said, it sounds like he thinks he's on Messi's level in the way that he plays trying to dribble by everyone.

And just look at some of the recent posts by other users in this thread on how he's playing recently. It seems like a sound conclusion to come to.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
my point was from what Zubi said, it sounds like he thinks he's on Messi's level in the way that he plays trying to dribble by everyone.

And just look at some of the recent posts by other users in this thread on how he's playing recently. It seems like a sound conclusion to come to.
No man I have a feeling next season he will be better than Messi and break all goal scoring records too.

Hatem Ben Arfa

HBA is trolling again, dont feed the troll guys

No I am not trolling. so please stop saying I am.

read what I said. Read what Zubizaretta said. Read what DiegoMessi said today too. and ask yourself does it sound like an accurate description of the way he plays?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans