Gerard Deulofeu

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So this means no Dembele, then...

Can't see him making any meaningful impact, or get any meaningful minutes for that matter... To me this is just he board desperately trying to show they "care" about La Masia players, as the heat on that subject has increased significantly...

BBZ8800

Hoping for a lineup in some matches next season:

Neymar - Paco - Deulofeu
Denis - Gomes - Rafinha
Lb - Mathieu - Vermaelen - Rb
Gk

We will win 12:0 on average and go back to glory days :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Neymar - Paco - Deulofeu
Denis - Gomes - Rafinha
Gk

Seriously..... Your hatred for Neymar knows no bounds I guess!

clemente

Finally a player that can change the game when subbed on, we didn't have this last season, his pace is as good as Neymar and against tired legs it will cause trouble. Stop bitching already, thats a big improvement for our bench, and we got him for cents.

Devils

Definitely. I mean I'm sure Deulofeu is among the select few players in the world that has a youtube compilation making him look like a star.

Cool

Neymar - Paco - Deulofeu
Denis - Gomes - Rafinha
Gk

Next season you will have to prepare two essays about Neymar's selfishness and Deulofeu's too

Anti-Pepe

Welcome to the first of many bad decisions to be made this summer by ratface and his aides. What a total waste of money.

edit... suggested Barça board might be racist but have no evidence...

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Welcome to the first of many bad decisions to be made this summer by ratface and his aides. What a total waste of money. Unreal! Deulofeo may be overweight, lazy and brainless but hey at least he's white and Catalan.

What has him being white got to do with anything?

Implying racism is pathetic.

God Serena

Another decision that probably has nothing to do with Valverde. The board is screwing him over before he can even start. Paulinho, Deulofeu, Bellerin highly chased, and Lucas Lima?

What a fucking transfer window. Luckily Arda and Gomes and Vermaelen are all staying or we'd be screwed.

God Serena

Welcome to the first of many bad decisions to be made this summer by ratface and his aides. What a total waste of money.

You're really trying to suggest the board wants him because he's... white?

Makes sense. I can't see any other reason why they'd have signed players like Douglas and Umtiti.

Wick

Why was my comment deleted? Putting Neymar with those players are pure trollimg and belly-aching. Should be deleting those posts and not people calling crap that like out.

JamDav1982

You have no evidence as there is no evidence. Just complete made up shite.

gregorrin10

People full on depressed on how this means we've given up on Dembele and such shit...did you really expect us to try and buy Verratti AND Dembele in the same transfer window? :lol: We're not freaking P$G or $ity.

Deulofeu is the perfect stop-gap solution for this season; he can prove himself, get his price up, so we can keep him or in worst case sell him with profit next summer, when we'll go for Dembele! We need a controller CM and a RB a lot more than we do RW right now, since we're gonna go back to 4-3-3 most likely. So of course first we have to get Verratti and a proper RB this summer, then we can talk about buying for any other position again!

Home of Barca Fans