Gerard Deulofeu

Raketa10

What the hell happened in the game against Italy? I haven't watched the game but everyone around here turned on him after the game.

He had decent half season with Milan, he has also started to play defense so he has undoubtedly improved. Is he good enough to be Barca starter? For sure not! But he is good enough to be a substitute? Yes he is. On his good day he can change the rhythm of the game.

We won't find a better sub for 12 mil so I hope he comes. I am also sure we won't lose any money on him since we'll be able to sell him next year for 12 mil if he fails to impress this season.

Last edited:

clemente

It's just how hes not capable of making the right choice, he has the attributes but head isn't there, very frustrating player to watch, doesn't even look like hes trying to learn, maybe someone with that attitude should stay away from us..

Zincubus

Banned
It's just how hes not capable of making the right choice, he has the attributes but head isn't there, very frustrating player to watch, doesn't even look like hes trying to learn, maybe someone with that attitude should stay away from us..

I thought I'd seen improvent in him but he was horrendously bad the other evening :(

kadeng

this thread is ridiculous.. the amount of hate he gets..the likes of Munir, Sandro and tello never got that much bashing and Gerard is twice the player than them. especially munir, who is imo nothing more than a segunda player.

i hope valverde will give him a proper chance here..

gregorrin10

this thread is ridiculous.. the amount of hate he gets..the likes of Munir, Sandro and tello never got that much bashing and Gerard is twice the player than them. especially munir, who is imo nothing more than a segunda player.

Maybe a little harsh on Munir, but otherwise :pique1: :rockon:

Richard.H

What has Deu offered for Barca that Munir and Sandro haven't? Serious question, I'm just curious what people see in him.

JamDav1982

Munir and Sandro got plenty of bashing so did Tello.

The reason Deulofeu gets so much is due to the way he plays and has not developed at all.

He is nowhere near good enough to come back and still think only reason it is close is about La Masia players in the squad.

God Serena

What has Deu offered for Barca that Munir and Sandro haven't? Serious question, I'm just curious what people see in him.

Deu is a drastically different player from Munir and Sandro. Asking what he brings that they don't is like asking what Gomes brings that Tello doesn't. Deu is a pacy winger who likes to cross, Munir and Sandro are strikers pushed out wide and asked to play like strikers.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
FFS... Don't know a player more frustrating to watch than him. Really hope we are just buying him back to sell him for a profit. He even managed to get unpopular among AC Milan fans at the end of last season, how the fuck is he going to survive here?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans