Gareth Bale

Bertus

Guys, as i said above, Madrid didn't accept the deal yet. Actually, Levy is trying to close the door by asking them an unrealistic price.

What would be funny is if Perez come saying "ok, deal" :lol:

I mean, it's triple Bale's value on Transfermarkt. It would unprecedenced for a player's value around 40 millions

When i think haters are saying PSG/Monaco/City are inflating the prices on the market :p Madrid is doing even worse than them.

Last edited:

rafals

There's one thing... You often forget that this man can solve the game on his own, and he did that few times. I don't approve this 100 million, but definitely worth more than Suarez (+his bad behaviour is what confirms it easily).

Of course he does, but it's not really about one's value, it is about what the team needs at the moment. Well, it is their problem of course, if they want to pay 100m+ for a midfielder/winger while they still need a new world class striker. Maybe they can afford both. If they can't, it is a huge gamble. Bringing Isco and Illara might not be a good move if Benzema and Morata are not in a good shape. Of course they've still got CR7, but I believe that his form and condition are slowly starting to decline.

Meitux

You think its easy?You don't take players put them all together with one good coach and succeed automatically.It may take years to do so..And i always have my doubts about Bale and Ronaldo.

hardyboy

Marca at its best,lol

BQLq9gDCAAEnXHO.jpg

Messi_Goal

Sky Sports News reporter Dharmesh Sheth has brought us another update on the Gareth Bale transfer saga and it is big news…

It is our understanding there is a world-record bid of over £85m pounds on the table from Real Madrid - and it has been on the table for over a week. The bid does not include any players going from the Bernebeu to White Hart Lane. We also understand Bale is aware of the offer and is becoming more and more frustrated with the situation. We've been told chairman Daniel Levy is currently in Miami and that the club's stance hasn't changed. Bale is not for sale.

:lol: who`s more stupid :lol:

Home of Barca Fans