Friendly: Barca - Boca

Bobo32

Garcia a bit shaky here unfortunately...
Dest looks to be motivated at least, but not playing very good

gregorrin10

Alves looking like a deer in headlights, looking around and wondering, where the hell are my MSN and Xaviesta, who are these bums? :lol:

Bobo32

Great, great play by Alves so far, Puig is playing very well as well. I don't know what Jutgla can offer on this level...

gregorrin10

Great, great play by Alves so far, Puig is playing very well as well. I don't know what Jutgla can offer on this level...

Dani and Puig the only players who are at least looking towards the goal and trying some shots, others are just jogging up and down, like it was a track game, not a football game. As for Jutgla, I would add Demir into that pile (of shit) as well...can't believe how many twerkers on twitter especially are crying for this average boy to be used as a false nine even in La Liga...even here he looks like a total amateur. He's no winger, no midfielder and definitely no striker. Can't play in either 4-3-3 or 3-4-3. Keep him on the bench, then send his ass back to Rapid in January...way too early for him to play for a big club, don't know if he'll ever be able to honestly. Thank god that shot vs. Benfica didn't go in, we would've bought him for sure just because of that.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Lenglet...what an amateur :lol::lol::lol: He has zero acceleration. Pulling back Boca's attacker's shirt, then just giving up and letting him go one on one with Neto. He's much much worse and slower than Bartra ever was. Thank god Garcia closed down and pushed the Boca attacker on to the side more, otherwise we'd be 0-1 down.

FinBarcelonafan

Lenglet...what an amateur :lol::lol::lol: He has zero acceleration. Pulling back Boca's attacker's shirt, then just giving up and letting him go one on one with Neto. He's much much worse and slower than Bartra ever was. Thank god Garcia closed down and pushed the Boca attacker on to the side more, otherwise we'd be 0-1 down.

It was typical Lenglet defending. Embarrassing.

gregorrin10

Fucking crazy Boca players...one bad tackle after another on Puig, actually trying to injure him in this 2nd half. Fucking relax, it's only a friendly. Referee doing nothing about it, really should start pulling out some yellow cards.

gregorrin10

They ruined Mingueza by playing him on RB and even on LB. He's now shit at CB as well. Him and Comas directly at fault for Boca's equalizer. Shame that Marmol is playing LB and not CB, would really like to see him as the LCB.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I never understood why the goalkeeping coach survived all of the let's call it "restructurings in the sporting area".

Been at the club since 2012.

Because of ter Stegen.

AFAIK all of Valverde, Koeman and now Xavi intended on bringing their own GK Coaches as most managers do, but he was kept because of ter Stegen.

It was even reported that ter Stegen only renewed on the condition that de la Fuente would stay.

Gari

Alves is not an assistant in big matches, it is still early for the youth, Boca at the end of the match did not release Bar?a from her half.

Rassvet

it’s a friendly & we have practically a C team out for half the game before anyone comes in the replies crying

Home of Barca Fans