Franck Kessie

JamDav1982

Makes you wonder how many of last summers signings are happy they made the move and feel like they were fed a load of nonsense as compared to reality they met.

Selling Kessie is clearly correct decision financially but if I am him I am asking to leave for free like Depay as or at least take a large part of the fee.

Messigician

Makes you wonder how many of last summers signings are happy they made the move and feel like they were fed a load of nonsense as compared to reality they met.

Selling Kessie is clearly correct decision financially but if I am him I am asking to leave for free like Depay as or at least take a large part of the fee.

Is this bugged?

Says posted today but im getting serious deja vu that it was posted months ago

khaled_a_d

Depay signed 2 years contract while Kessie got 4, and is too young to waste his career on the bench.
He can demand it, but I doubt the club will accept that.
I think we can get 10-15M for him tbh, which is decent

Andresito

Staff member
One of the few who's looked a level above his opponents. Physically superior by far as they can't even get close to him.

Gnidrologist

Yeah, thought this was his most proper game and one, where he helped to win even though nothing special. And Araujo of course, but he made blunders. It's embarrassing how easily it is to bully our midget toddlers and doderers. Rebuild my arse.

jamrock

He played well, got more control in midfield was he game on, and was on point with most of his simple clean passes.

Home of Barca Fans