Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

F

Flavia

Barça will be fine, they will find a good replacement. I'm worried about Tito, this is the worst news he could get. Hope he beats that once again, like Abidal.

Irish_Cules

Sadly, I think a few people on this forum can't help but feel happy about this.

Horrible news for both Tito and Barca. I wish him all the best in beating this.

mixer

He should have stepped down one year ago... That's some really bad news :(

Anyway, that's partly Guardiola's fault. He is the one who picked Tito to be the coach....

Meitux

Its temporary though right? Tito needs to recover as much as possible while Barca get a solid next coach.
I got confused at the first time but it propably means that Rubi will be temporary and i hope so too.He doesnt have experience for a big club like Barcelona to be coach of it

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Terrible news. Hope first and foremost that he recovers. Overall I think it's for the best the he resigns.

I was interested to see how we'd do this season with him having one year experience and how he'd implement his new plans. He seemed to be learning from last season. Who is likely to become our new coach?

rafals

I feel so sorry for him. As for his replacement, I don't know if I fully trust Rubi on such a task. Marcelo Bielsa is unemployed right now. He's a great coach, knows how Barca's system works, and more importantly is very experienced. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Home of Barca Fans