Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Yaya

Lol but a few days before it was hail pep !expose the traitorous board !As long as what is said suits my narrative, otherwise keep quiet.

I don't see anything what Vilanova said contradicting what Guardiola said. The only difference is that Pep wasn't in poor taste and actually didn't talk about private things in public. Took a swipe at board not Vilanova. So it's still hail Pep:)

Yaya

Same could be said of Guardiola actually

What private matter did Guardiola take public concerning his relationship with Vilanova? Vilanova went into details about Pep not visiting and went on crying about his hurt feelings because they are friends for so many years, seriously pathetic.

rixxer

What private matter did Guardiola take public concerning his relationship with Vilanova? Vilanova went into details about Pep not visiting and went on crying about his hurt feelings because they are friends for so many years, seriously pathetic.
He took his friends private matter to the public which is even more regrettable, just to get back to third persons.

Yaya

He took his friends private matter to the public which is even more regrettable, just to get back to third persons.

How, which details about it? By mentioning that Vilanova was sick? That wasn't a private matter, everyone knew he was sick.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think it has something to do with his cancer treatment. That is why he was wearing a scarf until May. I am not sure though.

Don't think so, there have been times where his collar was down and there was no visible scar. The popped collar thing is mainly in pictures or at the beginning of press conferences before it folds down.

rixxer

How, which details about it? By mentioning that Vilanova was sick? That wasn't a private matter, everyone knew he was sick.

You just don´t get it. The keyword is "visiting" not cancer. Pep just let the opportunity to be quiet go and it is regrettable.

Mr Hulot

Do what private details did Guardiola give about ''visiting''?

Pep actually implied that he was a good friend that supported Tito during his time of illness in New York, while Tito clearly felt differently. I think he had every right to say that Pep actually visited him only once.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And it is Pep's job to visit Tito more than once?
It is surely Tito's job to inform the public that Pep didn't live upto his job as a friend because he started accusing the board that they used Tito's illness to bad-mouth Pep... When in fact it was Pep who did the exact samething

Home of Barca Fans