Florian Wirtz

Andresito

Staff member
Seems to have picked up where he left off.

1G 3A in 7 games isn't bad for a player just having returned from ACL injury.

vuji_31

We don't have money for him.

Moleiro could be also good.

What is point of this transfer news, we are broke, there is 0 chance for this transfer.

Andresito

Staff member
Good, we're finally working early on a player. Looking forward to signing him in 2027 when he's out of contract.

fergus90

Everyone wants to play for Barca or offered themselves to Barca according to Spanish media. Although those reports usually leak out about a season or two once the player has established themselves.

Wirtz is going to be a great player, he’ll probably cost a fortune though.

Porque

Article from 2 years ago

"
Florian Wirtz is only 17 years old, but he already dreams of wearing the Barcelona shirt. The young German player from Bayer Leverkusen acknowledged this in a statement to the 'Sport Bild' newspaper.

The young German star dreams of a successful career with the club: "When I was a child, I always wanted to play for Barcelona. That hasn't changed, but I still have some time until I get there".

These words come just after he renewed his contract with Leverkusen until June 2023, a club with which he has already celebrated six goals in 28 official matches. So far this season, he has gotten six assists and scored five goals in 19 games. "

---

Obviously he is not going to sit around waiting for an offer that never comes. But his interest has been genuine.

Home of Barca Fans