Final: Germany - Argentina 1-0(ET) - Germany are WC Champions for the 4th time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

I've decided I'll be supporting Germany in the final...

...which is a good omen for you Argentina supporters I think.

Der Kaiser

He's a good ref.

He's good, though I would have prefered a ref from a more neutral country, due to the relationship of Italy-Germany (huge rivalry) and Italy-Argentina (friendship?? I know many Argentinians have an Italian passport..).

But at least it's not a spanish ref, you cant even tell wich side theyre on because they get every decision wrong.

L

linetty

I've decided I'll be supporting Germany in the final...
tumblr_inline_n7e7l7ZYwA1rks7bf.gif

FC B

I'm on the fence now. I always wanted Messi to win WC to seal his legacy as the GOAT and mainly to see him invigorated for next season at Barca, but seeing him walking around in a Semi-final when Argentina were desperate for a goal really has me thinking that Messi is going to remain in this state of lethargy for the rest of his career and that walking is something we need to get used to. It's more permanent rather than a temporary 'saving himself for wc thing'.

I still want Messi to win it, but if Argentina come out playing the same brand of boring football they've been for majority of the tournament, I won't feel bad if Germany stomp them. Germany players have been brilliant at club level and for country and I'd like to see players like Bastian, Lahm, Muller, Klose, Neuer, etc lift the trophy because they deserve it, too. Similar to the way Spain deserved to win with its Barca players before.

:goodpost:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The team which wins it tomorrow will deserve it. Neither of Argentina or Germany deserve it beforehand. There's 90 min + ETs and Pen if needed to see who deserves it or not.

FC B

I hope you are right and this happens. And if this truly happens, I mean Messi scores right in these minutes, then #DareToPaulFCB :worthy:

Imo it would be more than enough if Argentina will win 2-0 and Messi scoring both. You are so demanding with the exact right minutes buddy:lol:

MVBarcaFan

Love Messi, but I have connections to Germany so Deutschland it is. On the other hand, I wouldn't be too upset if Messi wins it.

FC B

+1. Im a Messi fan, but his walking has bothered me all year. Needless to say I'd love Germany to win, I mean 2nd in 2002, 3rd in 2006, 3rd in 2010... let us have it this time please ;)

Yep, my favourite team from the beginning of the WC was Germany.
Bottom line is I won't be pissed no matter the result but I hope for the argies aka Messi:)

zanela

So I found this promo, and I've watched the sequence from 0:49-0:53 multiple times. Yeh I can be crazy like that. Though I didn't enjoy what came later. :lol: :p

Is that Silvia (M.Gomez' ex) at 1:08? Still my fav german wag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans