FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

4candles

No, last year there was no announcement on the website that I found. The first I heard of it was an email the club sent to members the afternoon of the 25th (I've just checked my old emails!). I remember nearly missing it.

Hopefully they'll give a bit more notice this year.

AzaR

Cheers for the advice guys appreciate it, ordered some return and departure flights on ryanair for an holiday in September back in January and it came to £100 total which is cheap, was hoping there may have been a chance I could have travelled to Barcelona to see a game but it falls in the September International game period.

Will make sure to keep an eye out on there for cheap flights.

4candles

I ended up buying two on viagogo for 425.00 each says it will be between sec 124-113

I think that was the right choice - that seems to be the average price, and I don't think I would risk that much money with a stranger in the street outside the ground.

Enjoy the match - I'm hoping to be there too!

Ajking88

Ahhh I'm not a member unfortunately. Will keep checking official website to see if anything pops up.

Thanks for your help

4candles

Ahhh I'm not a member unfortunately. Will keep checking official website to see if anything pops up.

Thanks for your help

I wouldn't worry too much - the only reason to buy tickets the second they become available is if you're a member looking for Clasico tickets. They sell out in about 20-30 minutes. But for all other games there is no hurry.

Ajking88

It's now been announced that all games apart from RM are on sale from Monday 22nd July for members, and Tuesday 23rd for the public:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/detail/article/tickets

Tickets for the RM game will go on sale later (always to members only).

By the way, regarding RM tickets, I noticed last year a day or two before the game that there were quite a few seats available in the build up to the game. Are these available to the public as well as members?

iAmDoonz

Buying Tickets With Visa Cards

When buying match tickets from the Barcelona website it asks for your card Type for payment. It says Visa, Visa Electron & others. Does anyone know if it accepts Visa Debit? in Ireland we just have a normal Visa or a Visa Debit card.

Home of Barca Fans