FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andresito

Staff member
U don't understand how serious what happened at Frankfurt was

If we win Europa we have more money and are pot 1 in UCL which means no Bayer inter group which means we still in UCL which means more money and we have a chance of winning treble as all other teams are shit atm

You never go to Camp Nou, you don't understand the issue here.

FinBarcelonafan

True, if you can prove you have bought tickets to other games, I don't see an issue. Maximum you can buy is 4 tickets in the end. Not so many.

Neeraj

Am going for the game as well. Will be going with a carnet of a socio, hope the entry process isn't too messy; will get there with plenty of time to spare just in case anyway.

soumyasubhra

Hi everyone. Anyone going/planning to go to our away fixture at Manchester? I have recently moved to the UK and was wondering what is the procedure of getting an away ticket for the match. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Andresito

Staff member
Hi everyone. Anyone going/planning to go to our away fixture at Manchester? I have recently moved to the UK and was wondering what is the procedure of getting an away ticket for the match. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Think it's impossible seeing as its a limited number available and socios probably fill up those numbers without problems.

AnkaraMessi

Hey, does anyone happen to know when are the tickets for el clasico 19th of march coming on sale for culers members? At the moment it looks like tickets are only sale for socios. Thank you in advance.

jenzebi

Hi guys, I am looking to sell my two tickets for today's match as I can't no longer attend. Im looking to sell them for under face value (paid ?443, selling for ?400). Please contact me if you're interested!

soumyasubhra

Hi all,

I was wondering how can I get away tickets for our femeni match at Stamford Bridge (Chelsea). I am getting tickets from Chelsea website general sale but I want to sit in the away fans sections to be safe. I couldn't find any ticketing options at FC Barcelona website. Any leads/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

19haui83

Hey. I was wondering if the regular tickets for the home game against Real Sociedad have gone on sale yet!? Can anyone please help me? Me and a friend will be in Barcelona for the first time and we'd LOVE to watch a game!

Home of Barca Fans