FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andresito

Staff member
For accurate and up-to-date information regarding ticket availability, pricing, and delivery options, it is recommended to visit the official FC Barcelona website or contact their ticketing department directly.
Thank you for this information Karen.

Hello and thank you in advance for the assistance. Hablo español si es más conveniente. I will be traveling with my family (wife + 3 teenagers) to live in Spain for 6 weeks in late May. I would like to see the last Barca game of season, which looks like in Sevilla. What is the best site to buy tickets (I’d like good seats… probably will be the only time I see a la liga game). When will the Sevilla game date be confirmed and when will tickets go on sale? Do you have any recommendations on website to purchase them? Thank you again.

Andresito

Staff member
Hello and thank you in advance for the assistance. Hablo español si es más conveniente. I will be traveling with my family (wife + 3 teenagers) to live in Spain for 6 weeks in late May. I would like to see the last Barca game of season, which looks like in Sevilla. What is the best site to buy tickets (I’d like good seats… probably will be the only time I see a la liga game). When will the Sevilla game date be confirmed and when will tickets go on sale? Do you have any recommendations on website to purchase them? Thank you again.
I'd keep an eye on Sevilla's site. They seem to have tickets released for all games except for this one, probably because it's a high-profile match.
The exact date is usually set 4-5 weeks prior.

drakeSLO

Hello ! I have a question, where can I buy tickets for away game Napoli - Barcelona ? My wife wants to buy me a present for my 50. birthday. I already booked flight & stay and want buy tickets asap, so that I don't run out of tickets. I checked Napoli's website, normal tickets sale for Napoli supporters starts on 01.02.2024, but I want to be in Barcelona sector, if it's possible. Where is possible to buy tickets for Barca's away games ? Thank you in advance for any information.

EDIT: I now found, that away tickets can be bought through barca website but I must enter membership code and personal code. So this option is only for premium members ?

frog-fcb

Hello ! I have a question, where can I buy tickets for away game Napoli - Barcelona ? My wife wants to buy me a present for my 50. birthday. I already booked flight & stay and want buy tickets asap, so that I don't run out of tickets. I checked Napoli's website, normal tickets sale for Napoli supporters starts on 01.02.2024, but I want to be in Barcelona sector, if it's possible. Where is possible to buy tickets for Barca's away games ? Thank you in advance for any information.

EDIT: I now found, that away tickets can be bought through barca website https://bitly.ws/39KrC but I must enter membership code and personal code. So this option is only for premium members ?
Only for socios I would assume

EStr

Hi does anyone know which platform is best to use to find tickets for the womens team away matches
TIA x

DrakeDK

CL quarter finals are played 16/17 April so you better hope we go that far and that we get drawn to play second leg at home (first leg is week before).

Think CdR finalists are already decided by then. Last year the semi finals were in early April.
All of these months later, and Barca are actually playing at home against PSG when I'll be in Barcelona on April 16! Any idea when these CL tickets might go on sale? There's no information on this anywhere

Andresito

Staff member
All of these months later, and Barca are actually playing at home against PSG when I'll be in Barcelona on April 16! Any idea when these CL tickets might go on sale? There's no information on this anywhere
Yeah lol crazy luck.

My guess is maybe 1-2 weeks before the game. In the beginning it will probably look as if it's sold out but just keep checking and seats will open up. I'm pretty sure it will be sold out come matchday though, so just keep checking the official site every day.

Home of Barca Fans