FC Barcelona Finances

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good deal for now. I am guessing Philips rushed to put pen to paper right before next season's jerseys are released, hoping to get their logo patch on the jerseys for maximum brand exposure.

However, considering Philips wants to be the exclusive supplier for TVs and lighting equipment for the Nou Camp Nou, the money down the road doesn't sound that great. We should negotiate for more.

jamrock

With cardiman, pique, Messi, busquets and Alba leaving all in the last 2 years.

I don't know how they negotiated any deferred wages owed, but surely now our actual wage bill, is around that $400m mark.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
With cardiman, pique, Messi, busquets and Alba leaving all in the last 2 years.

I don't know how they negotiated any deferred wages owed, but surely now our actual wage bill, is around that $400m mark.
isn't Pjanic still on the books?

soul24rage

For the viability plan that La Liga has not yet approved of, does the implementation of the plan need to be completed this summer or by the end of 24/25 season?

From this article, it seems like the plan just needs to be completed by the end of 24/25 season, unless I am misunderstanding the situation?

Messi983

Viability plan is for two seasons, we need to sort out FFP before end of June to get back to the 1:1 rule.

Based on most reports the club is convinced they did enough already to reach that goal after offloading contracts of Cou and Griez last season, Pique retiring and Busi and Alba leaving but Tebas still wants more documents or something.

Longterm contracts need to be registered for at least two seasons. That's why we've had problems with Gavi's new contract. We could register him for this season (as we've had additional revenues because of the levers pulled last summer) but couldn't prove we can register him under La Liga rules for next season and beyond.

khaled_a_d

Also, apparently we recently lowered some of the ticket prices as it wasn't selling on good rate. .
La liga saw that as something not aligned with our plan and asking for clarification.

Andresito

Staff member
Also, apparently we recently lowered some of the ticket prices as it wasn't selling on good rate. .
La liga saw that as something not aligned with our plan and asking for clarification.
Yeah season tickets at Montjuic, prices were halved in some cases even.

F1_STK

JUST IN: The club is leaking that they no longer expect the final green light by next week. They also suggest that they considered Leo’s return as good as done, but it’s back up in the air.
@tjuanmarti
#FCB

M3ls

🚨🚨💣| JUST IN: FC Barcelona can only register the contracts of Gavi & Araujo right now! The club must reduce €250M in wages to return to normalcy.
@rac1 [🎖️]
What is this nonsense? We got rid of all the fat contracts, with the exception of the De Jong contract.

And they wrote that we are at the level of 450 million. How much more is required? Disband the entire squad? Why does Bayern have a total payroll of only 250 million if they have more highly paid players than we do. I'm confused.

Can anyone explain?

They have Sane, Mane, Gnabry, Coman, Kimmich, Neuer, Muller, Hernandez get a lot of money. How so?

Home of Barca Fans