FC Barcelona Finances

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We currently get 32m a year from Nike so that leaves us 36m from Qatar Airways. If this 150m is believable that means Nike will give us 90m a year?

They should give us 100m + a year, considering how much Real Madrid, Manchester United and Bayern get from Adidas.

90M/year would be great already.

Our current contracts with both Qatar and Nike are a joke.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Sell the club ?

zbe.gif

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Selling the club would probably be a step too far......even for this board.....and thats saying something

Galning

If I could see a president selling the club it's Bartomeu. Wouldn't be surprised at all to be honest.
Would be the end of Barça as we know it though. We'd become a business à la Liverpool, United & Arsenal with money being the most important thing, sporting success being lower on the priorities list.

frog-fcb

Impossible unless the debt was so huge that we went bankrupt. This is one of the reasons why FCB estatuts have debt control on them

This is what the president of london penya says also a comitee member for the supporters zone

frog-fcb

By getting enough idiots ehm... I mean socios to vote in favor of it.

I know it doesn't sound very realistic, but our current imbecile of a president got the majority too. :angry:

Would they realise that by voting in favour of that they would no longer actually be socios as the club would then be owned by one person and no longer members

Home of Barca Fans