FC Barcelona B

Alarcón

Man Nieto is such a frustrating little shit. He doesn't know how to pass and shoots horribly every time he gets the ball, wasting a possible chance.

I agree, he's been like this all season which is even more disturbing.

Luckily, Adama just came on for him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Man :lol:

Adama dribbles three guys drifting into the middle, looks up and sees there's no one there, has the option to drive towards goal, yet cuts back out and dribbles another guy to put in a cross that no one is there for. If he was more goal oriented, he'd be unstoppable.

Alarcón

Incredible how many balls we just give away for no reason. Planas and Ilie are terrible. Our defense in general is, actually.

Meanwhile Bedia scores a fantastic free-kick.

Adama dribbles three guys drifting into the middle, looks up and sees there's no one there, has the option to drive towards goal, yet cuts back out and dribbles another guy to put in a cross that no one is there for. If he was more goal oriented, he'd be unstoppable.

You're right that he does that but it's hard to drive towards goal as a right footed player on the right wing and there was often no one available.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
come on. 1-2 gijon. team go down. i dont think, we will be in this league next year

relegation from Segunda cannot happen. It's extremely difficult to get back up once down since there are 4 groups in the 3rd division. I really pray that we start Adama permanently and now that Roman is back, him too.

Thankfully Bedia just equalized.

Our best lineup (minus Sanabria since he is leaving):

-------Ortola
Patric-Ie-Gomez-Grimaldo
--------Samper
------Suarez-Espinosa
--Adama--Dongou--Roman

Ronnie10

If they can't get back up after relegation, then they are simply not good enough for Segunda.
Anyways this generation of Barcelona B mostly lost. Won't be surprised if none of them makes it to the first team.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If they can't get back up after relegation, then they are simply not good enough for Segunda.
Anyways this generation of Barcelona B mostly lost. Won't be surprised if none of them makes it to the first team.

I wouldn't say that. The coach is the one who lacks talent. Samper, Suarez, Espinosa, Roman, Adama, Sandro, Dongou, Bagnack, Ie and Masip all have talent. And out of them at least Samper, Suarez, and Dongou will likely make the first team.

Messi_Goal

After 19 games 1 point from relegation and 3 points from the play offs wow what a tight league.
I think the boys will finish in the top half.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

He's got great burst, can get a step on defenders and the combination of his physicality & pace allows him to beat a lot of defenders with ease...I think he relies on that too often but you can see he's still a clever player on the ball too...No reason he shouldn't be playing more with the B team now as they are in dire need of wide players who can open up the defense, drawing defenders...He seemed to attract a minimum of 2 or 3 defenders everytime he got the ball

Edu nearly got the winner too, he has a great shot from distance...Problem, of course, remains the inept coaching of this team...The least successful youth team at the club, 3 years running...Often times they don't even look like a Barcelona side with little in the way of midfield buildup...It's clear the problem is largely Eusebio, the only good of relegation is that it would invariably lead to his dismissal...Of course, then you've got a terrible platform for developing players trying to make the jump to the Primera from Juvenil A or the B team

Incompetence from the board

Tomchin

the only good of relegation is that it would invariably lead to his dismissal...
Are you certain about that? ;) Correct me if I'm wrong, but when they offered him a contract extension some weeks/months ago, the B-team was already very low in the ranking I think?

khaled_a_d

Samper seems destined for 1st team , Adama ,Dongou ,Sandro will fight for a tough place in 1st team attack but I highly doubt more than one of them would make it ,Sanabria is good and could have used a player of his caliber with 1st team next year or after but he is leaving
I don't think that is is like the team that had Telloo,Bartra,Montoya ,Thiago with them .it isn't the greatest group ,but there will be those who make it to first team

Home of Barca Fans