FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Alarcón

Won the game 2-0. Pretty good display from the team (although against a poor side) but there are still some issues such as the lack of creativity and off the ball movement. Planas and Patric are a big liability in defense and Nieto is one of the most selfish players there are.

Standout players were Samper and Suárez; Bagnack and Sanabria also played well.

F

Flavia

Won the game 2-0. Pretty good display from the team (although against a poor side) but there are still some issues such as the lack of creativity and off the ball movement. Planas and Patric are a big liability in defense and Nieto is one of the most selfish players there are.

Standout players were Samper and Suárez; Bagnack and Sanabria also played well.

Nieto was the signing that didn't make sense to me, having Dongou and Sanabria in the squad.

Alarcón

Lost against Murcia 1-3 after leading 1-0. Another uninspired, purposeless display from our team against a mid-table side and the failure to - yet again - hold onto our lead in the last ten minutes reinforce the impression that Eusebio is simply the wrong man for the job. There were glimpses of what this team can do - like in every match - but we never seem to be able to do it on a consistent basis. Apart from that, the line-up once again leaves me questioning Eusebio's managerial skills, he started with an attack consisting of Suárez, Sanabria and Dongou (yes - a striker and a midfielder as wingers) despite Adama's spells with the first team and the fact that Sanabria, at the moment, doesn't add a lot to the team and probably already mentally left.

None of the players were very good but the usual ones stood out - Dongou, Suárez and Samper. Bagnack made 2 horrible blunders that led to the 2-1 and 3-1, he really has to improve on the ball.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nothing that hasn't been said about Eusebio already, to be fair...The only reason he has that job is due to his allegiance to Zubi & Rosell, it makes absolutely no sense why he continues to be at the club as a key manager for youth at a club where more talent is produced than any other club on the planet...It's been disgraceful

Alarcón

Nothing that hasn't been said about Eusebio already, to be fair

I know, but it continues to amaze me how that man can keep his job, seeing how the team has been playing. Of course, his allegiance to Rosell seems a likely reason, and the only reason one could think of.

Cule4life

The Culest
I know, but it continues to amaze me how that man can keep his job, seeing how the team has been playing. Of course, his allegiance to Rosell seems a likely reason, and the only reason one could think of.

Most of the times the simplest explanation is the right one

Home of Barca Fans