F1

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
...aaaaand here we go!

"Scuderia Ferrari ‏@InsideFerrari
La Ferrari ha chiesto, tramite una lettera, un chiarimento alla FIA in merito al sorpasso di VET su VER nel corso del giro 4 del GP Brasile."

That's low, regardless of Ferrari being entitled to do so.

Winning the World Championship by lodging a petty complaint against Vettel would definitely diminish Ferrari's image further.

In other news: Hamilton's off to Mercedes.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah it's a bit embarrassing, especially because it took several days to lodge the complaint, we'll definitely be the villains next season if we end up getting handed the title. Not to mention after the thing with Massa's gearbox at Austin we're not exactly saints of fair play. At the same time though if Vettel did something illegal it needs to be looked into.

I've watched the video and Vettel passed Vergne right before he hit the green flags, Ferrari says that meant he was still in a yellow flag area so it was illegal. However I read an article that says that if green flags can be seen ahead, then it overrides all the yellow flags even if the car hasn't actually reached that point yet - thus Vettel did nothing wrong. Not sure who is right, have to see what the FIA says I guess.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Was a shitty move from Ferrari and really Vettel in the past 4-5 races has deserved it much more than Alonso. Vettel went up that extra level won 2/3 races in a row and deserved to be called world champion.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I still want to see them in the same car then see who's better.

Doubt it will ever happen as neither will want to play second fiddle. Personally I believe Vettel is slightly better than Alonso. He has that mentality and will to win that I don't see as much in Alonso.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I don't follow F1 as much as I used to, but from what I saw in that last race, Vettel is the new Schumi. To win after spinning in the first lap, and come back from last spot and win the championship... Ninja.

XaviMessiGirl

New Ferrari F138:

19018_10151690906524392_1192779474_n.png

http://f138.ferrari.com/

XaviMessiGirl

Australian GP podium:

1. Raikkonen
2. Alonso
3. Vettel

Was a good race, but damn those super soft tyres degrading so fast. Can't remember ever having seen pitstops happen so quickly across the board before.

Home of Barca Fans