F1

Alen

“I'm Fernando, I drive go karts and I want to be a Formula One driver." :lol::lol:

He thought he was in 1995. He's fine now btw.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't know, this whole case is a bit strange. He was fine, then not fine, now fine again. Probably a good call to sit out the first race though, with a head injury it's too risky otherwise.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't know, this whole case is a bit strange. He was fine, then not fine, now fine again. Probably a good call to sit out the first race though, with a head injury it's too risky otherwise.

Well, he was fine, no major injuries. Then they found out the retrograde amnesis stuff, and now he is completely fine.

:pep:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Probably best that he misses the first race.

I heard that he asked the medics why he was driving a silver car not a red one.

XaviMessiGirl

Probably best that he misses the first race.

I heard that he asked the medics why he was driving a silver car not a red one.

Now is that the injury talking or is that the sound of regret? :pep:

(Jokes aside, I hope he doesn't have any lasting damage. Still grateful for what he did at Ferrari.)

pacp_96

:lol:

Perhaps. The Ferrari is looking half decent in testing this year. Always thought that if he had a car that is nearly as good that he could win another championship.

pacp_96

New season starts this weekend in Australia. Just wait for Hamilton and Rosberg to create an even bigger gap to the cars behind.

XaviMessiGirl

If Ferrari have built a decent car I'll enjoy the season for the first time in years. Even the year Alonso nearly won the car was still shit. Doesn't even matter if we win any titles or not as long as we are at least competitive.

pacp_96

Alonso is the best driver on the grid IMO. How he dragged the Ferrari through the past couple of years is anyone's guess.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, I've always maintained that Alonso is the best driver in terms of pure skill, but Red Bull and now Mercedes cars were just miles ahead of everyone else and it skewed everything. I'll miss having him especially if the car is actually decent this year as it's looked. Plus I don't like Vettel so that will take some getting used to.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, I've always maintained that Alonso is the best driver in terms of pure skill, but Red Bull and now Mercedes cars were just miles ahead of everyone else and it skewed everything. I'll miss having him especially if the car is actually decent this year as it's looked. Plus I don't like Vettel so that will take some getting used to.

And that's why I stopped following F1. If it's more competitive this year and Alonso don't have a shit car then I'll start watching again.

Home of Barca Fans