European Super League

fergus90

Inb4 Super El Clasico is announced and played 16 times a year with 4 games in Europe, 4 in USA, 4 in Asia and 4 in the Middle East.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

I really think Juventus and Madrid didn't expect Government involvement. I mean Irish Prime Minister , Danish Minister , Boris and Macron said they will take action.

Broking clubs fighting against Governments LOL

KingLeo10

I really think Juventus and Madrid didn't expect Government involvement. I mean Irish Prime Minister , Danish Minister , Boris and Macron said they will take action.

First time in my life I've seen someone with a fetish for governments. Strange really.

cro-man

Very amateurish I have to say no wonder they are still under controll of uefa and fifa. Perez made a clown out of himself by saying that nobody can leave. Mickey mouse league should have been the name. The question is if someone will pay for this. I dont know how far this went with JP morgan but if there is a contract this could get even worse.

Newcomer

What a load of rubbish. They're only welcoming them back because of the money they bring in and because they're an oil club. I highly doubt they'd do the same for some team like Arsenal or Spurs.

Nope. They are welcoming back because they are big assets for UEFA. Being an oil club is the reason why they are a big asset though, i'll give you that.

Givenchy

Boris gonna use this to endear himself to the nation, the man who saved british football

raskolnikov

Two of the dirtiest most corrupt clubs in football history.
I hope they get severely punished and humiliated for this crime towards the football world.

Lightning f57

mundo deportivo reporting UEFA offered big cash to the 6 English teams to withdraw but not the Italian or Spanish teams. Also reports Perez seen as the enemy leader.

serghei

mundo deportivo reporting UEFA offered big cash to the 6 English teams to withdraw but not the Italian or Spanish teams. Also reports Perez seen as the enemy leader.

Exactly the stuff Mundo Deportivo would know ahead of anyone. :lol:

Messigician and his sources working for them confirmed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Florentino should resign. He's made a mockery of himself and everyone else he managed to convince to join this sham.

Home of Barca Fans