EURO 2016 Qualifying

Internazionale

And it would be nice if someone else could score besides Ibra. My god, we suck

Congrats to Austria btw, well deserved

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You'll still qualify mate :thumbsup:

Looks that way, England were better and certainly took their chances whereas Shaqiri et al failed to convert...Still think they play too conservatively for their talent level, perhaps down to the coaching...Love Embolo though

That dive though, dreadful and the ITV commentator claiming Sterling was 'entitled' to it :thumbdown:

Alarcón

Not this time, unless they get the benefit of the doubt for some dives as well

Worst thing was the 2 offsides to Switzerland that were none, would have been 2 certain goals. Switzerland were the better team but as often under Petkovic couldn't convert their chances.

Kerrybai

Northern Ireland making it through but the Republic of Ireland missing out would be glorious. Imagine the faces of all those NI Catholics that jumped ship.

+100 would fairly sicken them pricks esp that tosser james mclean i hate him with a passion esp with the way he gets on. Also well done to the catholics who did decide to play for our national team the fans love them

Christ lads its all one island. If a player feels they are Irish then let them represent Ireland.

Jenks

Christ lads its all one island. If a player feels they are Irish then let them represent Ireland.

I find it hard to believe that so many would have made the same switch were Northern Ireland the clearly better side.

frog-fcb

I wouldnt mind if they chose to represent the republic of ireland from an early age. But northern ireland is a small country so it becomes rather sickening after putting the time effort and money into nyrturing them through the international youth teams just for them to fek off across the border

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Albania-Serbia tonight. They've thrown stones at Serbian bus earlier today.
If we are to judge by their last match (drone, fights) there will be more trouble.

Antimilan

Albania-Serbia tonight. They've thrown stones at Serbian bus earlier today.
If we are to judge by their last match (drone, fights) there will be more trouble.

Lol... there were no "fights", as to player vs. player or something like that. It was serb hooligans vs unprotected Albanian players, that's the reality.

The drone is another story.

I don't expect something similar tonight, however, it will be an ugly match with lots of fouls I suppose.

Interesting to say the least... anyway, Albania deserves going to the Euro 2016 after a great qualifying campaign, the greatest ever in its football history.

Alarcón

Lol... there were no "fights", as to player vs. player or something like that. It was serb hooligans vs unprotected Albanian players, that's the reality.

The drone is another story.

I don't expect something similar tonight, however, it will be an ugly match with lots of fouls I suppose.

Interesting to say the least... anyway, Albania deserves going to the Euro 2016 after a great qualifying campaign, the greatest ever in its football history.

Do you know a channel that airs the game? There's nothing on RTK or TVSH

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Will be funny to see how Lewa's form will affect the Ballon d'Or voting. He will probably be top 5 knowing how these people vote.

Home of Barca Fans