Ernesto Valverde

Messi983

What a comeback for mister against Betis. Down 2-0 after 10 minutes and won 4-2 in the end.

I've read it's first time since 1984-85 Bilbao have won at San Mames after being down 2 goals but find it pretty incredible to believe.

Temptation

Ernesto Valverde: "I heard about the Cruyffism thing over 500 times. I must have learned something by having him as a manager. But I can tell you, even then, we used to throw long balls into the ball for Alexanco when we were losing. But yes, that DNA thing is sort of lie..."
Class act.

Let down by the Amigos and their power at the club.

Porque

Ernesto Valverde: "I heard about the Cruyffism thing over 500 times. I must have learned something by having him as a manager. But I can tell you, even then, we used to throw long balls into the ball for Alexanco when we were losing. But yes, that DNA thing is sort of lie..."

Life is always clearer when crouching.

JohnN

Class act.

Let down by the Amigos and their power at the club.
Actually, the "Amigos" wanted him. The team was starting to perform well after the break even if they lost to Real, and no one wanted him to leave mid-season. That's one of the reasons players didn't like Setien. Also the fact that the first thing he said is that the job is too big for him and he just came back from his goats didn't help his case managing CL and WC winners.

Messigician

Actually, the "Amigos" wanted him. The team was starting to perform well after the break even if they lost to Real, and no one wanted him to leave mid-season. That's one of the reasons players didn't like Setien. Also the fact that the first thing he said is that the job is too big for him and he just came back from his goats didn't help his case managing CL and WC winners.
We didn't lose to real we drew

vegitot

Now i think if Xavi had accepted in 2020, Barca would have won Liga that season and in Koeman's season too.

Playstyle is probably similiar to EV's. Xavi would be respected by his players and could unite the team.

Home of Barca Fans