Ernesto Valverde

vegitot

Top 4 will be great. 5th position is good too. But you will see kingleo say Laliga is weaker than championship :crbust:

EV would be perfect coach to replace Simeone. Atm need a change now.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Top 4 will be great. 5th position is good too. But you will see kingleo say Laliga is weaker than championship :crbust:

EV would be perfect coach to replace Simeone. Atm need a change now.

KL was probably happy when Barca lost to Liverpool to see the hate which EV got :boss:

Simeone will never leave Atm :lol:

KingLeo10

:lol::lol: I'll see you EV bois at the end of this season when Mister mid table doesn't finish top 4 :mou:

This is vintage EV. He'll give you hope of special things and then turn up with nothing but expected :lol:

Temptation

:lol::lol: I'll see you EV bois at the end of this season when Mister mid table doesn't finish top 4 :mou:

This is vintage EV. He'll give you hope of special things and then turn up with nothing but expected :lol:

If he finishes top 4 with Bilbao, he's a World Class coach in my book. Top 10 itw. No debate.

Bilbao does look like a perfect fit for EV.

Temptation

KL, who's your favourite current coach??

If Xavi gets sacked tomorrow and you can handpick a xoach for Barca who'd you wish for ideally??

KingLeo10

KL, who's your favourite current coach??

If Xavi gets sacked tomorrow and you can handpick a xoach for Barca who'd you wish for ideally??

Guardiola or Klopp. Hardly a secret they're the two best.

Tuchel too, but he implodes quite fast.

For this current squad, Klopp or Tuchel are better fits.

Temptation

Guardiola or Klopp. Hardly a secret they're the two best.

Tuchel too, but he implodes quite fast.

For this current squad, Klopp or Tuchel are better fits.

Meh, what a boring answer!

I was expecting something far more hipster and unexpected. Disappointing.

I don't think Tuchel/Klopp will fit the "Barca DNA"/philosophy the club demands. Not that Xavi plays anything like typical Barca style mind you, but somehow he has developed a reputation of playing Barca style due to nepotism. In terms of philosophy, I guess ETH fits. He's basically Walmart Pep....

Home of Barca Fans