Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

happy birthday to our best since Pep

Show some respect for the guy who won the most dominant treble in European history.

League and Copa v prime RM and AM.

CL against City, PSG, Bayern, and Juventus.

jJzmWlKl9INmqNpfaz4T68O5KHGeoRE-WHO_1tYazHrklSrOxWwSlPy3IaiT-uRxtpa_D_juIDTYeYJx8NZxC2anom4hA47Oz8Fc2V6lV743K9JxnH-nZ3JDfKkyDkw-Q4fIU_6uoj2f=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

BarcaOG

Banned
peak messi (peak anyone) is not enough to win a CL. you need a strong team and a good coach. messi had neither. what he had was a clueless blind 5th tier coach in EV who isnt fit to tie jordi roura's laces as manager

JohnN

He had peak Messi though, who immediately declined the moment GOATverde got sacked.

There were many issues that affected Messis performances when EV left. But by the same logic, the fact he is playing beyond last seasons level now, without Suarez, 1 year older, every 3 days should automatically mean Koeman is a better coach than ev.

Katarina1

Banned
There were many issues that affected Messis performances when EV left. But by the same logic, the fact he is playing beyond last seasons level now, without Suarez, 1 year older, every 3 days should automatically mean Koeman is a better coach than ev.

Messi in the first of last season under EV was better than even his recent form

JohnN

Messi in the first of last season under EV was better than even his recent form

I did mention some factors that have great impact though.
No covid then, no games every 3 days, Messi a year younger, better quality of teammates (even if most were past their best). Considering everything he is better than the start of last season.

Morten

Also, EV won the league with bums like Paulinho and Gomes in midfield, come back to me when Koeman does something comparable.
And no, Messi performed better with EV in his first half of the season then with Koeman.

JohnN

Also, EV won the league with bums like Paulinho and Gomes in midfield, come back to me when Koeman does something comparable.
And no, Messi performed better with EV in his first half of the season then with Koeman.

I answered above. Also had the likes of Iniesta, Suarez, Coutinho, Rakitic (not last seasons one ofcourse)

BarcaOG

Banned

peak white knighting/simping for a coach that won titles for your arch rival

sad

youre better than that

Home of Barca Fans