Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

Would he have the balls to make the necessary decisions regarding all of his friends?

Suarez Pique Busi Rakitic Alba all will need to be replaced in the next 1-2 years. Hell maybe even Messi....

Messi respects him enough to take a back seat when needed. Xavi and Iniesta are probably the only two who Messi'd respect in that sense. Maybe Puyol too if he was around.

serghei

I hope he takes Puyol with him if he arrives... If there is a guy to kick some arse of our players here...

Any strong character is needed. I'd love Puyol as his assistant if he wants to come. The management team must not be the players' puppets.

Tackle

[tw]1216085459102838784[/tw]

Honestly can you blame the bloke? It's disgraceful to jet around the globe negotiating with other managers mid-season behind his back. After all he's done for the club I cannot imagine how he feels right now. What happens if Xavi turns us down? How can you reasonably expect any self-respecting manager like EV to continue?

CatalinR10

Honestly can you blame the bloke? It's disgraceful to jet around the globe negotiating with other managers mid-season behind his back. After all he's done for the club I cannot imagine how he feels right now. What happens if Xavi turns us down? How can you reasonably expect any self-respecting manager like EV to continue?

After all he's done to the club he's lucky that no one sent the Lannister regards to him.

Fucking terorist.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca under this board being unprofessional as fuck is no news. I don't expect any professionalism from these clowns.

That said he's lucky he didn't get fired after what happened last season.

mssarm

Xavi already turned us down and EV has no self respect. Self respecting manager would resign after Roma debacle, half decent manager would have resigned after Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans