Ernesto Valverde

CatalinR10

- gets humiliated away against the mighty Levante

- Atletico draws

- RM draws

- still 1st place

giphy.gif

Messigician

Pep guardiola, even after winning absolutely everything, knew he couldn’t continue anymore and resigned in 2012. Tata martino, after finishing the season trophyless, knew he wasn’t capable of coaching a team like Barca and resigned. Lucho won the treble in his first year, but he had enough love and respect for the club to realize that they wouldn’t keep winning underneath him after they only won copa in his last season so he didn’t renew.

Now we have valverde who time and time again has shown that his paycheck is more important than the club and the fans. Blowing a 4-1 against Rome, a 3-0 against Liverpool, all while destroying multiple players and our style of play while only winning the league through the individual brilliance of mainly Messi and MATS. Even after the humiliating loss today, he said that he’s not thinking about resigning because that’s who he is. I don’t care that he’s a bad coach because we’ve had them in the past. What disgusts me is that he has no respect for the club and the fans as long as his weekly paycheck keeps coming in.

Valverde out

Raketa10

Pep guardiola, even after winning absolutely everything, knew he couldn’t continue anymore and resigned in 2012. Tata martino, after finishing the season trophyless, knew he wasn’t capable of coaching a team like Barca and resigned. Lucho won the treble in his first year, but he had enough love and respect for the club to realize that they wouldn’t keep winning underneath him after they only won copa in his last season so he didn’t renew.

Now we have valverde who time and time again has shown that his paycheck is more important than the club and the fans. Blowing a 4-1 against Rome, a 3-0 against Liverpool, all while destroying multiple players and our style of play while only winning the league through the individual brilliance of mainly Messi and MATS. Even after the humiliating loss today, he said that he’s not thinking about resigning because that’s who he is. I don’t care that he’s a bad coach because we’ve had them in the past. What disgusts me is that he has no respect for the club and the fans as long as his weekly paycheck keeps coming in.

Valverde out

Another problem is than even Lucho was whistled in Camp Nou but fans still don't give a shit about Valverde ruining our club and our players. I haven't heard one single whistle against him in Barcelona. Until players and fans in stadium turn against him he will remain our coach. This man has no dignity or honor. If he had any of those he would have resigned after Anfield. He is a disgusting worm whose only concern is the amount of money he'll get if he gets fired.

Last edited:

Messigician

Valverde: "I don't think about resigning

You’re in the top 4 most earning coaches in the world. Of course you won’t resign you shameless money whore

Total-Football

He is not shameless and I refuse to put this pile of shit on him. If someone gives me 20 millions and I Suck at the job I would gladly accept it. Sorry, we are not in utopia and this is how it works. It 's the fucking board and no one else but them!

Messigician

Collection of quotes from the head honchos.

Busquets: "I think the result is excessive."

Ernesto Valverde: "Lack of reaction after the 3-1? I don't know... I guess they have been more successful than we have been. Until their first goal we had the game under control, although not under great control."

Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "When rivals play against us, it's the game of the year for them. We must have an answer for that."

Valverde: "The third goal has hurt us."

i_bleed_blaugrana

What should have happened after that game: [tw]1190635308578197504?s=21[/tw]

I really am at a loss for words for how much I hate this man as the manager of this club.

I just want to point out real quick: remember how much shit we used to get under Pep for playing it out from the back? They called us naive, laughed at it and thought it was a weak point. 2 out of Levante’s 3 goals came from us going long and losing the 2nd ball because our passing sequences are so weak and there is so little cohesion in our build up and shape that Pique and MaTS have no choice but to go long. We did it once in like the 85th minute and it was infuriating to see because it was proof that we are more than capable of playing our football, simply the squatting cuck’s ineptitude is preventing us from doing so. That’s what this man does to me: I get mad when we do things right because we get these small glimpses of what this team could be only to be drowned in the squatting cuck’s shit. The irony also of losing in that matter and giving up those sort of goals in that manner on the 20th anniversary of La Masia was very
palpable for me and shows just how low we have sunk.

Deadass: Go Slavia, that might be enough to force the board’s hand. We also need the fans to get the hankerchiefs out and start building some pressure. Bad results and whistles at home will surely force the board to act, right?!

*gulps nervously*

Barcilliant

There are still three games left in cl. If results go against us we could possibly look at a group stage exit. It's painful that you actually have to root against the club because change will only happen if we lose.
I would prefer a Cl exit at this point and Valverde out then another humiliation in March or April.

El Guaje

All tho the manager isnt perfect, our squad is still worse than at least Lfc and Man city, who are the only two teams producing better results the last years than us. Yes, Valverde isn't top notch manager material, the real problem is the sporting section who have been making bad transfer on bad transfer. It's really crazy how bad they have fucked up and the only club who has done worse is United. God, they have been so awful its Hard to put into words... Coutinho+demble+griezmann for 400m euros?? Thats arguably worse than united

We loose against Levante and struggle against the likes of Slavia and pretty much every team we have faced and you go ”but but but liverpool and city have better squads than us!!!!!!!”. Pathetic.

Givenchy

There are still three games left in cl. If results go against us we could possibly look at a group stage exit. It's painful that you actually have to root against the club because change will only happen if we lose.
I would prefer a Cl exit at this point and Valverde out then another humiliation in March or April.

I feel exactly the same.. it feels terrible but even today, theres no anger anymore its just comical. i'd take a CL group stage exit if it meant the immediate sack of Valverde, its not like we have any chance of winning it this season anyway.

i dont know if its the board being retarded or if Barto is trying to appease the seniors who all support and back this manager.. i don't understand how such an uncharismatic, midtable, clueless manager has ended up at a club the size of Barca fuck up after fuck up and has the greatest footballer of all time defending him

NO to Barca-DNA managers. we need something different I don't want a Koeman or Xavi (yet) we need something fresh and new

Total-Football

Players not arsed, board much less.. People from there socios or whatnot are not arsed.. Why should we. Fuck it.. Let's take the remainder of the season with a dose of humor at least with this parody of a world class team

Barcilliant

Players not arsed, board much less.. People from there socios or whatnot are not arsed.. Why should we. Fuck it.. Let's take the remainder of the season with a dose of humor at least with this parody of a world class team

That's what I'm doing. We've become a joke. I don't watch league games anymore.
All it requires is Messi to tell the board he no longer wants this clown Shitverde.
It's almost as if the club is trying its best to sabotage itself.

Home of Barca Fans