Ernesto Valverde

serghei

This IDIOT won't resign ever! No fucking chance. He knows this is his last gold mine.

Lol, to be honest, it's fucking stupid to resign if you are an incompetent who's on a position that he'll never get again. So, Valverde is actually very smart. Too bad he's a crap manager.

fergus90

Brain-dead manager, brain-dead management, brain-dead board.

Roll on 2021. I usually go to Camp Nou a couple times a season but I won't waste my money or time anymore until this cunt disappears.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Too bad tourists at the Camp Nou won't start whistling or chanting agaisnt him, nor they won't wave white handkerchiefs.

Raketa10

Valverde: "Lack of reaction after the 3-1? I don't know... I guess they have been more successful than we have been. Until their first goal we had the game under control, although not under great control."

Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

:rofl1: :rofl1:

clemente

Imagine any other club paying 20m for a left-back, and then not even playing him, actually play a fucking RB instead of him, this guy is the most insecure sorriest manager ever, scared to play Dembele vs Roma with a 3 goal lead (who scored against Chelsea in previous round), scared to play Arthur against Liverpool with a 3 goal lead, and now scared to play Firpo against LEGANES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

George_Costanza

Valverde: "Lack of reaction after the 3-1? I don't know... I guess they have been more successful than we have been. Until their first goal we had the game under control, although not under great control."

Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

:rofl1: :rofl1:

ihave.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Okay , it's time to put out an APB , seems like Tackle has been going missing.

Last time seen : stanning Valverde in the chat

Hardy

was thinking about the glorious disasterclass we're going to put at san siro against Inter, something that likely we'll cost us the first place, this board deserves nothing less than getting smashed already in february in CL possibly again against Liverpool.

serghei

Please, Netflix, turn Valverde into a Black Mirror story. Something like him being an android in fact and we've all been fooled this whole time. Like he's programmed to say things like: it is what it is. It's a phrase put in his chip. Like a signature of this model of android. Something like 'I'll be back' for the T800 in the Terminator series.

Wife: Ernesto, darling, why did you buy regular milk when I told you to buy skimmed milk?
Valverde: It is what it is...

Home of Barca Fans