Valverde 12.5m

Zidane 12m

Conte (new contract with Inter) 11m

Cannavaro 7.5m

Allegri 7.5m

Klopp 7.5m

Jardim 7.5m

Ancelotti 6.5m

Klopp deserves a payraise for sure with what he has done for Liverpool.
Our wage bill isnt sustainable by the way. Rely need to cut back on it.

BBZ8800

But it’s also the style of football. It’s absolutely horrid.

Additionally, none of the players have improved under him and he hasn’t really “developed” anyone. He has mismanaged a few however.

Completely uninspiring and I can’t say I’m particularly excited to watch the side currently.

I am not defending EV.
I also want a new coach.

But again, imo, it is silly to blame him for everything.

He didn't develop anyone?
Do you guys know that this is our oldest squad on average, since ...well, 1899?

Messi 32. Surely not as motivated as in 2009'. How can you develop an old horse?
Suarez 32 slow, fat, complacent, struggling with simple passes and first touch. How can you develop him?
Vidal 32. A bad fit for our football, in general.
Pique 32. How can you develop him?
Rakitic 31. Not a technical fit for us, plus old, slow, physically and mentally drained, complacent. Is it really EV's fault?
Busi 31. A tree. What can you do about him?
Alba 30, headless chicken plus he is losing his main skill: pace. What can you do about improving him? Actually, he improved under EV without Neymar on a LW.
Roberto: jack of all trades, master of none. What can you do with him.
Semedo: hasn't made an assist... well since 1899'.

Basically, the only players which could have been improved are:
Dumbele. A future will tell us whether he was mismanaged by EV or he will turn into one of the biggest disappointments and flops in a modern football. I know on which bet I'll put my money.
Malcom. Skill level of Crystal Palace. Maybe West Ham.

Who has actually improved under EV?
Lenglet
Alena
Alba
Mats

If you guys think that our youngsters are out of this world talent who are only stagnating due to EV, I can understand why are you disappointed.
On the other hand, if some estimations turn out to be true, like:
Dembele, along Alexis is our dumbest attacker in this century.
Malcom, Crystal Palace level.
Arthur, aged 23. Learning how to make a forward pass for the first time in his life.
Semedo: can't make an assist even if his life depended on it.

Again, EV is not good for us.
But majority of you will be very disappointed with a harsh reality when these young players will get exposed under a new coach.
To some extent, I am looking forward to a new coach to see what these overrated youngsters can do, and if they will turn out to be as bad as under EV: goodbye and goodluck at Lazio and Everton.
We will turn to new players, hopefully.

FinBarcelonafan

I am not defending EV.
I also want a new coach.

But again, imo, it is silly to blame him for everything.

He didn't develop anyone?
Do you guys know that this is our oldest squad on average, since ...well, 1899?

Messi 32. Surely not as motivated as in 2009'. How can you develop an old horse?
Suarez 32 slow, fat, complacent, struggling with simple passes and first touch. How can you develop him?
Vidal 32. A bad fit for our football, in general.
Pique 32. How can you develop him?
Rakitic 31. Not a technical fit for us, plus old, slow, physically and mentally drained, complacent. Is it really EV's fault?
Busi 31. A tree. What can you do about him?
Alba 30, headless chicken plus he is losing his main skill: pace. What can you do about improving him? Actually, he improved under EV without Neymar on a LW.
Roberto: jack of all trades, master of none. What can you do with him.
Semedo: hasn't made an assist... well since 1899'.

Basically, the only players which could have been improved are:
Dumbele. A future will tell us whether he was mismanaged by EV or he will turn into one of the biggest disappointments and flops in a modern football. I know on which bet I'll put my money.
Malcom. Skill level of Crystal Palace. Maybe West Ham.

Who has actually improved under EV?
Lenglet
Alena
Alba
Mats

If you guys think that our youngsters are out of this world talent who are only stagnating due to EV, I can understand why are you disappointed.
On the other hand, if some estimations turn out to be true, like:
Dembele, along Alexis is our dumbest attacker in this century.
Malcom, Crystal Palace level.
Arthur, aged 23. Learning how to make a forward pass for the first time in his life.
Semedo: can't make an assist even if his life depended on it.

Again, EV is not good for us.
But majority of you will be very disappointed with a harsh reality when these young players will get exposed under a new coach.
To some extent, I am looking forward to a new coach to see what these overrated youngsters can do, and if they will turn out to be as bad as under EV: goodbye and goodluck at Lazio and Everton.
We will turn to new players, hopefully.

You didn't list Arthur and Coutinho. They have become worse players under Valverde. Same case could be made for Malcom, Dembele and Semedo. All those players were mismanaged. Semedo played great game = benched for one month. He sacrificed Dembele every time he could and we blame Dembele getting hurt? Arthur looked like a better player when he arrived. Coutinho looked great the first 6 months but then Valverde got to him.

He overplayed Suarez. Coutinho as a winger (stupid stupid.m )

Tackle

You didn't list Arthur and Coutinho. They have become worse players under Valverde. Same case could be made for Malcom, Dembele and Semedo. All those players were mismanaged. Semedo played great game = benched for one month. He sacrificed Dembele every time he could and we blame Dembele getting hurt? Arthur looked like a better player when he arrived. Coutinho looked great the first 6 months but then Valverde got to him.

He overplayed Suarez. Coutinho as a winger (stupid stupid.m )

Arthur came from the Brazilian league. La Liga is much stronger.

Semedo came from the Portuguese league. La Liga is much stronger.

Malcom came from a midtable French side and had no big clubs interested in him. He simply isn't good enough.

Dembele played in an open, counter attacking Dortmund team with tons of space and was their main attacking outlet. He struggles mightily against teams that sit deep and is useless in our slow possession system.

Coutinho has played the vast majority of the matches in his career as a left winger. Rubbish midfielder despite being given many chances at that position here.

Suarez is our only true striker. 32 year old Messi is not capable of playing false nine and KPB is Suarez's backup.

This team is severely flawed and simply binning Valverde is not going rewind the clock back to 2011. Just enjoy the league titles for now.

George_Costanza

BBZ simplistic logic: Senior players not good enough anymore because of herp derp they are old. The youngsters are not good enough too because of herp derp young, skinny, short and stupid.

Solution: Keep Valverde since it's not his fault. Buy world class manmore (muscle+height) players aged (25-28) in every position. This is how UCL won by other teams according to him.

shadows

Vidal- a bad fit for our football

Semedo - hasn't made an assist

Rakitic - Not a fit for us but thats not EV's fault

Since the post is too long to read and also quote, will just reply on the parts above.

you should be made a coach really.. How has it gone for us with Pique and Roberto really?? Do you really mean to say that Eric Abidal, a defender who plays LB and has a hand full of assists all his career is also useless because he hasn't assisted shit? while Roberto who easily would've more assists than Abidal is better? Stupid argument really.

Plus Vidal is exactly who is a good fit for us..Most of the time under Pep we had Keita..Before that we had Van Bommel for a season ..Its not like we played people who only knew to forward pass like for example Arthur who can't do any forward pass as per you and is therefore classified useless as per you .. Rakitic..well i am torn on this one..I am grateful for his form during the treble season..but right now he is a liability and it is totally EV's fault for playing him every freaking game..If nothing is the manager's job (like bad play, time management etc) and players are to blame for everything then why is he there? Why not just put you as the manager and despite your ideas, Messi would still carry us to a league :D

Last edited:

jairzinho

Sometimes i wonder how does Klopp do what he does with guys like Milner and Henderson in midfield (Let's be real, neither are elite midfielders)
Or how did he pull off that upset with Origi and Shaqiri. ?

It's always easier with elite players but at the end of the day the coach and the system he uses has to get the best out of the players available to him.
Do you really think Liverpool would beat us if both teams swapped coaches? Doubt it.

Devils

lol Klopp does that shit everywhere he goes, dawg.

His legendary Dortmund side had the likes of Sahin, Gotze, Kagawa, Subotic, Kuba, Großkreutz etc...Total bum players who performed like superstars under him then vanished into the abyss once he left.

This is why his teams are such a force, he doesn't just make great players better he makes average players perform like superstars.

Dawg please....Milner, Origi, Henderson, Matip, Wijnaldum etc. would all look like total bums under EV. lmao.

Tackle

Sometimes i wonder how does Klopp do what he does with guys like Milner and Henderson in midfield (Let's be real, neither are elite midfielders)
Or how did he pull off that upset with Origi and Shaqiri. ?

It's always easier with elite players but at the end of the day the coach and the system he uses has to get the best out of the players available to him.
Do you really think Liverpool would beat us if both teams swapped coaches? Doubt it.

Klopp has been at Liverpool for 5 years and despite all the talk of him being this historic coach that plays scintillating football he still hasn't won a damn thing in England.

All the muppets wanking over Klopp right now would have been calling for his head if he was here after year 2 or 3 when the team was still shit and trophyless.

No chance in hell the reactionary twits known as the Barca fanbase with the attention spans of a 10 year old would've put up with Klopp not winning trophies even though they parrot the flat out lie that they'd prefer attractive football over trophies.

What a bunch of bollocks.

Zidane82

Klopp has been at Liverpool for 5 years and despite all the talk of him being this historic coach that plays scintillating football he still hasn't won a damn thing in England.

All the muppets wanking over Klopp right now would have been calling for his head if he was here after year 2 or 3 when the team was still shit and trophyless.

No chance in hell the reactionary twits known as the Barca fanbase with the attention spans of a 10 year old would've put up with Klopp not winning trophies even though they parrot the flat out lie that they'd prefer attractive football over trophies.

What a bunch of bollocks.

They may not have won anything but they’ve progressing well each year and the football is sublime .. he’s practically godlike to the fans ..

We’ve got the opposite situation here ..

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Imagine thinking Klopp would not have won anything with Barcelona with Real in it's pathetic state and Atletico being Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans