Ernesto Valverde - V1

Raketa10

The way he looked lost is absolutely horrifying. He looked scared and confused and all that after 3-0 win. That's a small team mentality. 90% of this forum knew that already but apparently Barca board needed second humiliation in 2 years to open their eyes. At least I hope so?!

henias

But...but... Valverde has changed. He is playing more "attacking" while being a complete defensive master tactician.

Still the same old scared little man I see last season.

Donatello

I might sound crazy, but lets get Mou on 2 year deal.

Mourinho is a defensive manager, its the last thing you want if you don't want anything similar to Valverde.

I think we are tactically self sufficient, we lack the mental strength. We need someone who can man-manage and motivate the squad, more than a tactical genious. Some kind of leader who instills confidence, because we don't have any when things go wrong.

Klopp is my bet, but has 1% chance of happening.

Gaudi

I can't work today, just can't concentrate, went to toilet and just come back here to check is he still our coach?

Vahue

People don't like Valverde's football but want Mourinho? :lol: The guy is even more negative than Ernie. Mou is also way past it.

henias

At this point, I don't care about getting results. Just someone who can bring back our identity as a club, something I can be looking forward to every week. Our style has defined us more than anything so as long as we are on the right track, trophies will eventually come our way.

What pains me the most is after wasting 2 complete seasons of stale football we have come down to yet another humiliation. It's the worst possible scenario for Barca fans.

Mou is out of the question.

malvolio

People don't like Valverde's football but want Mourinho? :lol: The guy is even more negative than Ernie. Mou is also way past it.

he was raving the other day, in an interview, about rakitic and how important of a player he is. #enjoymourinho lmao

Lomar1o

Get Mou. It can't get any worse than this, Messi's been masking our faults for too long and we haven't improved at all. We need a proper coach and only Mou comes to my mind. Emeri, Pochettino, Wenger are second rate chokers. Mou secretly loves Barca and now openly admires Messi, I bet he wants the job too. He can work with big names, is charismatic and probably motivated too, because similar to us he has to prove his worth once again. And I think the bad blood between us is gone, or is it?

Home of Barca Fans