Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
i just want to be excited to watch Barca again. That joyous feeling of a game around the corner when i would get to watch Cruyffs vision come alive on the TV. I would take a trophyless year if that's what it takes to get that back.

Fuck you Valverde you goddamn coward. You killed that innocent part of me who had a passion for football.

Sorin

Mourinho is the best bus parker in the world and you guys want him? Never go full retard please.

The guy was unfit to manage us even when he was in his prime, nevermind now that he is a busted flush and has spectacularly failed in his last jobs. Fucking hell man!

raskolnikov

i just want to be excited to watch Barca again. That joyous feeling of a game around the corner when i would get to watch Cruyffs vision come alive on the TV. I would take a trophyless year if that's what it takes to get that back.

Fuck you Valverde you goddamn coward. You killed that innocent part of me who had a passion for football.
Only in Ajax you see it. Pragmatism has completely taken over football due to the need to get results due to commercial interests. It even ruined the world cup.

Having a terrible day so far. I need to talk to many people at work today while not wanting to speak to anyone and just isolate from this shit.
Fucking barca

Sorin

Only in Ajax you see it. Pragmatism has completely taken over football due to the need to get results due to commercial interests. It even ruined the world cup.

Having a terrible day so far. I need to talk to many people at work today while not wanting to speak to anyone and just isolate from this shit.
Fucking barca

Same.

I couldn't sleep last night, I had to get up to go to work, am at work now while I'd prefer to not have any contact with guys talking about football whatsoever. This forum gives me the possibility to vent at least.

Raketa10

People don't like Valverde's football but want Mourinho? :lol: The guy is even more negative than Ernie. Mou is also way past it.

Please don't compare Mou to Valverde. I can agree that he is not the right choice but he is A FUCKING GIANT in comparison to that Eunuch Valverde.

Last edited:

serghei

Not the time to be sorry for ourselves. Start making moves to sort this mess or we will fuck up the same next year. Change the manager and bring someone who doesn't radiate cowardice and negativity. Only thing we ever hear from this manager is how dangerous the other teams are. Start from there. Whichever veteran refuses to get with the program is expendable.

Arthur and Frenkie must be no1 and no2 in our midfield. Arthur barely featuring in this tie has been an act of sabotage from Valverde.

Last edited:

Vahue

Please don't compare Mou to Valverde. I can agree that he is not the right choice but he is A FUCKING GIANT in comparison to that Eunuch Valverde.

True, at least Mou once was the best coach in the world, whereas Valverde has never even been in the top 10 and never will be. However, in 2019 I don't think Mourinho is a better coach than Ernie unfortunately. Mou would be a terrible fit, even worse than Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans