Ernesto Valverde - V1

Havesaks

You replied to me as Havesaks, I didn't address you :lol: You just revealed yourself, Who should have his medication?

Also, you should STFU and stop posting here altogether. You are one of those who worshipped Valverde's and insulted people who critisized him. Now you think you can contribute to this post-Valverde discussion? GTFO troll!

Back to 4chan with ya, you addict. Chill with the weed, and no barcelona is not alaves. I know it can be tough for some people to go back on their words, but please accept reality. Thanks.

Cule4life, carzona and helias are also same person, not same personality, because this guy has surely a severe case of split personality disorder. Which barca = alaves argument, is proof of. Because how can one say something so ridicolous andn ot be disturbed up to his ass?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Wolfe is implying many things, but he just throws enough shit that some might stick for some time until it inevitably falls off too.

Can't take someone seriously who in this day and age undervalues the importance of the manager in world football, when everything indicates that the opposite is actually happening.

To be fair to him isn’t think he (or anyone else) is downplaying the role of the manager. In fact he was saying that we just want a new manager, when in fact most want a new manager and the squad changes that come with the new manager and his ideas, this team needs both and they hand in hand.

Havesaks

The above post was addressed to Havesaks. You replied (below post) to the above post as you are Havesaks without realizing that you are posting as Messigician.

tenor.gif

Delusional. Moderator please note, that this guy is clearly mentally disturbed and shouldnt have influence on the younger readers on this forum. ban

George_Costanza

Back to 4chan with ya, you addict. Chill with the weed, and no barcelona is not alaves. I know it can be tough for some people to go back on their words, but please accept reality. Thanks.

Cule4life, carzona and helias are also same person, not same personality, because this guy has surely a severe case of split personality disorder. Which barca = alaves argument, is proof of. Because how can one say something so ridicolous andn ot be disturbed up to his ass?

Don't bring others into this

Havesaks=Messigician=ousmane_dembele

BADGERBHOY

Spain and Barcelona legend Carles Puyol when asked to comment on Barcelona's shocking exit from the UCL 18/19

"Look this is what happens when a coach doesn't coach when a coach relies on his players natural abilities and talents. When he tells them to go out there and do what they do. As amazing and world class as these players are they need guidance and leadership. They need a coach not a fan boy. "

I would imagine he would know what goes on in the dressing room so that is quite something and very telling.
#justgo

Messigician

The above post was addressed to Havesaks. You replied (below post) to the above post as you are Havesaks without realizing that you are posting as Messigician.

tenor.gif

No I didn't read it property, it was a simple mistake not a conspiracy. If you check the Messi thread I said a similar thing that simple.

raskolnikov

Valverde's future is in the air and Barça are attentive to Ajax coach Erik ten Hag. [espn]
Sports’journalists’ are having a field day with the easy rumours.

In still waiting for him to be fired, should have already happened by now. Siesta is over, time to get to work barto!

Gohan

Super Saiyan
But this is not about the players mostly. I think the players were focused, and really wanted to impede another disaster.

It is perfectly normal to panic under pressure when you are not used to dealing with it the way Valverde had us dealing with. We are not used to defend like Atletico Madrid do. We are just not that team.

We did not try to control the game. We did not use our best weapons and instead played like a very small team. This is not because of the players, but because of the manager and the tactics.

It's the same as Benitez with Madrid to a point, except Madrid sack managers like that in months. We do it in years. They sensed very fast Bentiez was not winner material and moved fast. Adapted.

Good point on Benitez and Madrid. The FCB board seems way more forgiving when managers screw up...

MTL_Barca

Sports’journalists’ are having a field day with the easy rumours.

In still waiting for him to be fired, should have already happened by now. Siesta is over, time to get to work barto!

I don't expect him to be fired immediately. Maybe he steps down but he would lose a lot of money so that's unlikely.

Board will probably let him end the season no matter what happens next season, he will still win copa and la liga is already secured so moving fast won't change anything besides making us happy he's gone.

FCBfan22

Don't expect him to be fired immediately. Maybe he steps down but he would lose a lot of money so that's unlikely.

Board will probably let him end the season no matter what happens next season, he will still win copa and la liga is already secured so moving fast won't change anything besides making us happy he's gone.

And that's why they should do it now. Fans are angry. Winning/losing Copa final now means little to none to me. It's a bonus trophy, as I said before.

Kick him out, to show the players that their comfort zone is ending. Get Pimenta to coach us in the last few games and then start looking for a new coach.

Home of Barca Fans