Erling Braut Haaland

Raki13

Imagine being so bad that the difference between going through or going out against Glasgow Rangers is Haaland :lol:

Was at the game last night and I can tell you Rangers would knock Barca out as well. Also the atmosphere inside Ibrox is far superior than anything I have seen in the Nou Camp over the years.

Morten

Was at the game last night and I can tell you Rangers would knock Barca out as well. Also the atmosphere inside Ibrox is far superior than anything I have seen in the Nou Camp over the years.

What? They are behind Celtic in the league, who got dunked on by some Norwegian side, they are nothing special mate.

Barcelona would knock out Rangers.

Raki13

What? They are behind Celtic in the league, who got dunked on by some Norwegian side, they are nothing special mate.

Barcelona would knock out Rangers.

Dortmund would have dumped Barca out without Harland. Rangers completely outplayed them in Germany and had a goal chopped off that should have stood at home.
You obviously dont watch them , I watch both teams and right now Rangers would put Barca out.

Morten

Dortmund would have dumped Barca out without Harland. Rangers completely outplayed them in Germany and had a goal chopped off that should have stood at home.
You obviously dont watch them , I watch both teams and right now Rangers would put Barca out.

I watched Celtic, and they were absymal, and they sit above Rangers on the table, enough said.

This was just straight-up embarassing by Dortmund.

Raki13

I watched Celtic, and they were absymal, and they sit above Rangers on the table, enough said.

This was just straight-up embarassing by Dortmund.

So you agree , you never watch Rangers , I watch both sides and would have loved to get Barca this round , it would be an easier game than against Dortmund.

Morten

So you agree , you never watch Rangers , I watch both sides and would have loved to get Barca this round , it would be an easier game than against Dortmund.

Don't need to, they sit below a team that got embarassed by a Norwegian side.

This was a Dortmund-disasterclass, simple as that.

Raki13

Don't need to, they sit below a team that got embarassed by a Norwegian side.

This was a Dortmund-disasterclass, simple as that.

All about opinions and yours is just ignorance , hopefully we get Barca next round but I doubt you will go through.

Morten

All about opinions and yours is just ignorance , hopefully we get Barca next round but I doubt you will go through.

Its not an opinion that you sit below a Celtic-side that got embarassed by a Norwegian side, its what happened.

Yeah, im sure you performed very well, performances of the season, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Dortmund was embarassing, both can be true.

Last edited:

BADGERBHOY

:lol:

We pumped you under the lights at Celtic Park 3 weeks ago ffs. One big scalp and you can beat anybody.

Raki13

:lol:

We pumped you under the lights at Celtic Park 3 weeks ago ffs. One big scalp and you can beat anybody.

You were due winning one , remember the last 2 years ?

You are now the only club in history to be knocked out of 3 european tournaments in a season genius.

Home of Barca Fans