Erling Haaland

BADGERBHOY

You were due winning one , remember the last 2 years ?

You are now the only club in history to be knocked out of 3 european tournaments in a season genius.

1 major trophy in 10 years and it's Billy big baws.
If I'm not mistaken that win in Dortmund was your first against a team from a top 5 league.
Well done you're in the big time :lol:

JohnN

With all the young midfielders we are currently breeding and a good addition to cb to replace pique when his feet no longer cope, the addition of Halland could make us a serious top team again.

jamrock

Adama if you want grease
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/soccer/wolverhampton-wanderers/story/4327268/wolves-traore-uses-baby-oil-to-keep-out-of-defenders-grasp-nuno%3fplatform=amp

Nah adama is a good player to have come off the bench medium to long term, not a starter if we trying to win the treble every season which is what Barcelona should be targeting every year.

Loving him now though.

Porque

Was at the game last night and I can tell you Rangers would knock Barca out as well. Also the atmosphere inside Ibrox is far superior than anything I have seen in the Nou Camp over the years.

Well there it is. Hopefully we meet to end this debate.

I watched your game against Celtic and I won't go into the scoreline, but the very obvious thing is their intensity was incredible that night. And of course a blitz of early goals in a Derby can make the difference.

You had that intensity versus Dortmund (only watched parts of the first game for obvious reasons). So yeah, on your day you could beat us. But Barcelona is turning into a different animal right now.

And I do think Dortmund had too much of a soft belly for how clinical we have been in the past week.

Sooke

I will go with Aubameyang - Haaland - Traore up-front.

Fati is injury prone and can't count on him as a starter.
Dembele is leaving for sure. Torres, Luuk de Jong and Depay are bench players.
Haaland plays well and is very effective in front of the goal, when there are fast and creative wingers. For that reason, I chose Aubameyang and A.Traore.

Home of Barca Fans