Erling Braut Haaland

Temptation

Guy's a machine.

Only at Molde (when he was 17-18) did he have a 'normal' output with 20 goals in 50 games.

Otherwise at Salzburg it's 29 in 27, Dortmund 86 in 89 and for Norway 20 in 21. Has done well everywhere.

Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up at City, and for how many seasons. Goalwise Messi and Ronaldo better watch out.

Best young goalscorer I have seen.

Morten

Haaland vs Nunez is so forced rivalry lol.

Thats basically Liverpool vs City in a nutshell, i mean, the teams can't stop saying nice things about each other.

Footballing rivalry i guess, but there isn't really any emtions or passion involved.

I guess Pep let the mask slip a bit this time though, sayin everyone wanted Liverpool to win.

Andresito

Staff member
FVWpuSGXoAApNmm

Blackened

Will be a fantastic Premier League season ahead, no doubts. Pep has had issues with big, out-and-out strikers in the past. Ibra, Etoo, Gomez, Mandzukic, even Aguero at one point was close to leaving City and even when he stayed and changed his game, Pep never truely liked him. Lewandowski is the only one Pep liked. Will Haalands raw pace and direct style fit to Pep's ambitions?

jamrock

The fact that Iiverpool keep such a stick wags structure is something that I really admire.

They're draw back to it, in the sense that most of their top players eventually leave if a team like Barcelona/Madrid come in as those clubs are seen as the next step in most footballers careers, that fact that they will also get better wages just makes the move even easier.

But from a financial & the long term success of the club as a business, I respect it.

topt

Will be a fantastic Premier League season ahead, no doubts. Pep has had issues with big, out-and-out strikers in the past. Ibra, Etoo, Gomez, Mandzukic, even Aguero at one point was close to leaving City and even when he stayed and changed his game, Pep never truely liked him. Lewandowski is the only one Pep liked. Will Haalands raw pace and direct style fit to Pep's ambitions?

even Lewa didnt play all the time, he was benched when we played false 9

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
God only knows how much was the real total fee for Haaland; money to his father and so on....

Would assume its the commission @ 17m in that "report"

How accurate are these? seem to not alight with other values being posted?

"*based on various media reports"

basically numbers used at the discretion of who ever did that "analysis"

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Would assume its the commission @ 17m in that "report"

How accurate are these? seem to not alight with other values being posted?

"*based on various media reports"

basically numbers used at the discretion of who ever did that "analysis"

@SwissRamble is usually very thorough when it comes to economical analysis in football. Would say it's pretty accurate, even if not 100% perhaps.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
@SwissRamble is usually very thorough when it comes to economical analysis in football. Would say it's pretty accurate, even if not 100% perhaps.

The basis of that 'economical' analysis is based off newspapers - yet he chose values that werent widley reported because? lol.
Secondly you are meant to analyse the data then then form a conclusion, he by his own admission went to prove his conclusion by analysing the data lol. You just need to look at the fact he used 43m pounds for the commissions and agent fee when its been widely reported to be 40m euros which is 34m pounds. His transfer fee is also widley rumoured to be 51m pounds not 52m but i guess every million helps.

But hey people don't question anything in the news so expecting people to actually be critical of accuracy of data, how it's collated and analysed and not take it at face value is expecting way too much.

eg https://theathletic.com/3308080/2022/05/13/manchester-city-34m-agent-fees-haaland-deal-thing-past/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakgar...-may-be-the-last-of-its-kind/?sh=285974134d9f

Home of Barca Fans