Erling Braut Haaland

Kul_z

Doubt he would want to come here in this mess, when he can literally choose any other top club.

If we somehow manage to solve this financial mess in a year, i see it as a real possibility to bring him

His price would drop to 70m
We can pay add ons and signing fee bonus in a span of 5 years(contract length)
He'll be undisputed first name of the team
So many promising young players in our team, that alone stands out as a project that could thrive in long term, if not instantly with his arrival.

Kul_z

He is not a 'galactico' transfer like dembele, cou or griezi. He is different. We need this guy if you want to see barca winning CL next 6-7 years.

Imagine Mbappe goes to Real and PSG replaces him with Haaland :clown:

Doubt he'll go to qsg after that qsg clash where they mocked him after they ko-d dortmund.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we can sell or release some high wage earners, and if we improve our revenue this season, we will have the money and wage room to sign him. If not, then not possible.

The mess doesn't really matter, the post-Messi void is perfect for any young top star to come in and establish himself to be the face of the club.

Not that I think he will be what we need.

aragorn

If Fati, Pedri and hopefully Demir live upto their potential, it probably won't be so difficult to sign Haaland by promising to make him the face of the young team that will revive a club that has historically been one of the finest! Like the world Cup winner Ronaldinho signing for the club in shambles and bringing back the smile!

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

If Fati, Pedri and hopefully Demir live upto their potential, it probably won't be so difficult to sign Haaland by promising to make him the face of the young team that will revamp a club that has historically been one of the finest! Like the world Cup winner Ronaldinho signing for the club in shambles and bringing back the smile!

He would be absolutely insane to come here now.

Like, it will dawn on people here soon as the season starts but it wouldnt surprise me if players like Frenkie, Pedri and Fati start to consider their future now without Messi and once we are back in 10th again in October.

Forget about players like Haaland. We dont have the money nor will we be competitive any time soon for top talent to consider us anymore.

ebc_99

There will be 4 or 5 serious options for him and Barca can be one of them, we just got to hope that our young players can step up this year to show that we can be competitive again. And who knows maybe we will have a new coach too, 12 months is a long time in football and Barca have huge potential and if we make the right choices from here on out we could be right back on song within a year.

Or it could be a disaster of a season, we just have to wait and see. But I don't think it will be as bad as many are predicting, I think we have a good shot at the title.

aragorn

He would be absolutely insane to come here now.

Like, it will dawn on people here soon as the season starts but it wouldnt surprise me if players like Frenkie, Pedri and Fati start to consider their future now without Messi and once we are back in 10th again in October.

Forget about players like Haaland. We dont have the money nor will we be competitive any time soon for top talent to consider us anymore.

Of course; it's really a far fetched possibility considering we are depending on a bunch of teenagers living upto their potential; players like Frenkie who had good seasons like years ago; and mainly the financials

Kul_z

Neymar went to PSG after we trashed them 6-1 and he made crazy tattoo about it too. Means nothing.

Haaland doesnt look like a guy who forgets those things. Its not like he would play in other clubs for peanuts. And yes, fuck neymar, he is a perfect example of a guy with no spine

Kul_z

There will be 4 or 5 serious options for him and Barca can be one of them, we just got to hope that our young players can step up this year to show that we can be competitive again. And who knows maybe we will have a new coach too, 12 months is a long time in football and Barca have huge potential and if we make the right choices from here on out we could be right back on song within a year.

Or it could be a disaster of a season, we just have to wait and see. But I don't think it will be as bad as many are predicting, I think we have a good shot at the title.

After that gamper frendly against juve, im pretty convinced that we would give a hell of a fight on all fronts. Thats without de jong, pedri, fati and dembele(more or less, still has that something) in that game.

Prediction: we might struggle against low key opponents, but we might thrive against bigger ones. Depay is the reason why we could smash lower ones.

There is no reason why we shouldnt compete for haaland, he could become an instant legend here if he signs and he wins it all. Barca is used when its winning its winning all

i_bleed_blaugrana

:lol:

[tw]1425162363372724242?s=21[/tw]

https://twitter.com/barcaworldwide/status/1425162363372724242?s=21

Straight to Europa bruv. Its a wrap with Koeman still at the helm. And this lineup also assumes we can register Depay which is funny too.

wisconsincule

Hopefully in a year or two there is another shiny prospect that we can sign before he joins a team like Dortmund. Depending on Fati’s progression there are 2/3 attacking spots open that could entice young potential stars.

Haaland is the dream but that dream is impossible unfortunately.

Home of Barca Fans