Erling Braut Haaland

Yannik

Highlight was definitely how he won the penalty.

He nutmegged the first defender with his first touch, then completely bodied the 2nd defender into nirvana, drew the foul vs the keeper and while still lying he did fucking pushups in front of the crowd before slotting the penalty home. That dude has some insane confidence levels.

Can't find the whole footage but he sure is wild.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Highlight was definitely how he won the penalty.

He nutmegged the first defender with his first touch, then completely bodied the 2nd defender into nirvana, drew the foul vs the keeper and while still lying he did fucking pushups in front of the crowd before slotting the penalty home. That dude has some insane confidence levels.

Can't find the whole footage but he sure is wild.

Firing shots at Neymar and Mbappe perhaps?

Newcomer

PSG it is then. He is preparing himself for farmers leagues

PSG have a great relationship with Raiola for sure. If it wasn't for Messi, Pogba should have been the next recruit. Now, it is harder but maybe PSG will try at the end of the window with a weaker offer to see if MU agrees.

However, there is no link between the club and Haaland. He doesn't seem interested in Ligue 1 i guess and PSG still want to keep Mbapp?.

Tackle

I am still completely done with galactico transfers. First we should see what we have this season.

We already know we don't have a world class striker, which is what Haaland is.

Anyhow, not worth too speculating too much on this matter these days. We can hardly afford to register our own free transfers.

He will be off to the Prem or maybe PSG if Mbappe departs.

Morten

We already know we don't have a world class striker, which is what Haaland is.

Anyhow, not worth too speculating too much on this matter these days. We can hardly afford to register our own free transfers.

He will be off to the Prem or maybe PSG if Mbappe departs.

Haaland with Messi, Neymar and Di Maria to create for him just sounds unfair.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I am still completely done with galactico transfers. First we should see what we have this season.

He is not a 'galactico' transfer like dembele, cou or griezi. He is different. We need this guy if you want to see barca winning CL next 6-7 years.

Imagine Mbappe goes to Real and PSG replaces him with Haaland :clown:

Blackened

Unlike Mbappe, I doubt this fella gets big ego or starts to act lazily or anything like that. He'll score 40-50 goals a year for a decade at least. We should get him on a long-term contract and put a billion dollar price tag on him.

Home of Barca Fans