Erling Braut Haaland

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This really needs to be elaborated? How often do we play on the counter? Can Mbappe hold up the ball and challenge the defenders when we try to bypass the press? Mbappe needs to play off a 9 to be even remotely effective and his best asset isn't finishing but his atheltiscim.
Halland will occupy defenders bring more people in to play as well as having much better finishing and movement than Mbappe.
cbf elaborating any further.

mc_lovin

If we're being honest, neither of them is your typical Barca player. But we'd be happy to end up with either.

Mbappe could be a textbook inverted winger for us. No need to put much thought into it though. Just no chance of getting him. I am done with 100ME+ transfers anyway.

snowy

He basically hovered around the penalty box waiting for service most of the time, had very little to do. Did drop back a few times to receive the ball to set up his teammates but nothing came out of them. To me this is what sets Mbappe apart from Haaland, Mbappe can drive the ball forward through defense and Haaland needs service much more than Mbappe.

How is that going to suit us?

We've got plenty of technical players for getting the ball into the box. That's not a problem.

What we're missing is the killer 9 to take the lady to Mars. And that's Haaland baby :rockon:

Anyways, why you guys torturing yourselves over Mbapp. Only 1 destination for him. He's 100% true n true bonafide Madridista :zidane:

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

We've got plenty of technical players for getting the ball into the box. That's not a problem.

What we're missing is the killer 9 to take the lady to Mars. And that's Haaland baby :rockon:

I agree with this. Mbappe wouldn't do much for us. He would struggle inside the box.

Richard.H

There is a decent chance that both Mbappe and Haaland may not be a good fit for us. The funny thing is both would be great at RM. We shall wait and see.

Tackle

Maybe for the better if the hype starts dying down a little bit. Will be on low morale next season if forced to stay at Europa League bound Dortmund and will struggle to match his stats from this season. No CL showcases either. Maybe a few clubs back out, Raiola lowers his demands and we are able to swoop in and get him for 75m with less effort?

impeh

Hi, its me..
doesnt sound like hes going anywhere

But if rival clubs think that will help them sign Dortmund's star men, Erling Braut Haaland and Jadon Sancho, Watzke says they are wrong.

Watzke told BBC Sport: "When Covid-19 struck, we had no debt. Not one euro. Because of that, it is a comfortable situation. We do not have to sell a player. That is important.

"The rich clubs in the world, they must know when they want a player from Borussia Dortmund there are two possibilities. The first is that I tell them they have no chance. Other times, I will tell them 'this is the price'. Then they must know this is the price. It is not another price.

snowy

Mbappe or Haaland?

Or both? :valverde:

lol just edited it. Mbapp :)

What annoys me is that Camavinga also favors Madrid.

but he did say that he would no longer be interested if Zidane wasn't the coach so in Cam's case, it's more the Zidane appeal than Madrid. Bayern and Pool have also approached him but he might decide to stay at Rennes 1 more year and leave on a free and a juicer contract...

Home of Barca Fans