Erling Braut Haaland

BBZ8800

Yeah, but when you factor in Zidane staying and his Algerian friend Benz it doesn?t. You?d like to hope it would, but for those reasons I can?t see it happening.

You won't say no to a future Ballon D Or Haaland because of a current coach and 33 years old Benzema.

That's like saying: we don't need Haaland, we might get Aguero for free or Koeman wants Depay.

Even if Madrid would have 25 years old Cr7 and Benzema, they wouldn't pass on Haaland.

BBZ8800

PS:why his name in the title written Haland and not Haaland

I think that his original name in Norwegian is Haland where the first letter "a" has that sign "o" above it.

So, I guess that it is Ha(o)land in Norwegian and Haaland in international writing.

behindbrowneyes

I think that his original name in Norwegian is Haland where the first letter "a" has that sign "o" above it.

Exactly. I had the thread title originally written with that special a, but then something happened with special letters in Barca forum and now it looks wrong. Tried to fix it since the board update, but looks like nothing changed in that regard. Can't even write Bar?a with that Cedille C without getting a ? instead of it.

El Flaco

You won't say no to a future Ballon D Or Haaland because of a current coach and 33 years old Benzema.

That's like saying: we don't need Haaland, we might get Aguero for free or Koeman wants Depay.

Even if Madrid would have 25 years old Cr7 and Benzema, they wouldn't pass on Haaland.

33 year old Benzema is still excellent and isn't showing any signs of decline. They need better wingers to support him.

Madrid wouldn't sign Haaaland with 25 years old CR7 and Benzema. That team was built around CR7.

vuji_31

Maybe they will play 442 with haaland and benz at the front.

Is possible that he is not that good since Andre Silva has same number of goals as him in Bundesliga?

Morten

If we get either one of them i'll be happy, both are unrealistic.

It looks like Mbappe is the most realistic choice, though i cant deny i would take Haaland instead, if i could choose.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Double aa in Norwegian =

A_with_Ring_in_Doulos_SIL..png

DonAK

Pissed off today and went straight to the tunnel. Dortmund might actually miss out on Champions League here, for real.

If so he's gone this summer for sure.

serghei

Not sure if teams will break the bank for him this summer when they could get him at a much-discounted price in 2022.

DonAK

Not sure if teams will break the bank for him this summer when they could get him at a much-discounted price in 2022.

If he leaves this summer the only team who could break the bank for him would be Man City. Doubt any other club can pay the 120/130m+ Dortmund will demand.

Perhaps Chelsea, but why would he go there lol.

serghei

If he leaves this summer the only team who could break the bank for him would be Man City. Doubt any other club can pay the 120/130m+ Dortmund will demand.

Perhaps Chelsea, but why would he go there lol.

Probably, a sugar daddy club for which COVID is a non-issue regarding money. This will not be a smart move for Raiola either, since it gives Dortmund leverage this summer.

Dortmund might decide for them it's worth keeping Haaland for 1 more year and don't bulge from a 150m asking price too much.

Home of Barca Fans