Erling Braut Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doesn't matter if Barca's finances are a mess right now. Need to sign one of Haaland and Mbappe. You do whatever it takes to sign one of them, most likely Haaland, and figure out the rest later.

We need an established CF. Not another talented, but most likely midtable player like Isak.

Need to supply the younger players we already have with World Class players in the right positions who will improve the team from day one. That's how you compete and win, not by signing a dozen players you think or hope will become that good. You're lucky if you hit on three.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know anything about Mjondalen? A good friend of mine is a player there.

Only thing I know about them is that Mads Hansen played for them. Apart from that nada.

How did you end up befriending a player there lol?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
His controls are good but not great, especially in tight spaces. Not sure how he will fare in a slower, possession-based system without much space like ours.

Horatio

You're welcome
Only thing I know about them is that Mads Hansen played for them. Apart from that nada.

How did you end up befriending a player there lol?

The lad is Dutch and from my city. We ended up going to the same university and after finishing it moved to Norway around the age of 20/21 because of his girlfriend I think. Signed up for a third division team and climbed up the ranks. Was a sunday league player in NL. Pretty impressive career.

Last edited:

serghei

Doesn't matter if Barca's finances are a mess right now. Need to sign one of Haaland and Mbappe. You do whatever it takes to sign one of them, most likely Haaland, and figure out the rest later.

We need an established CF. Not another talented, but most likely midtable player like Isak.

Need to supply the younger players we already have with World Class players in the right positions who will improve the team from day one. That's how you compete and win, not by signing a dozen players you think or hope will become that good. You're lucky if you hit on three.

I agree. Take a loan if you have to and get him.

Home of Barca Fans