Erik ten Hag

Just watched PSV-Ajax derby highlights...

I can't believe how creative, resoursefull, imaginative their attacks are... :wub: we need Ten Haag!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But some Dutch journalist claim he's not the tactical mastermind behind Ajax's resurgence, that it's some assistant who left them before this season :shrug:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Second half was an absolute joy to watch , total domination. He is delivering some amazing football while just having a few WC players (Ziyech and Tadic).

DonAK

At this rate I won't be surprised if Ajax make another deep run in the CL.

Too bad it will be really tough to get him then :lol:

DonAK

Has there been any one single rumor Barca were interested?

Was mentioned among one of the names Barca are following, but I'll imagine Koeman might be preferred because we're fucking stupid.

KingLeo10

The way ten Hag's teams setup reminds me of Don Jupp's teams. Possession oriented (not obsessed), quick, deadly counterattacks, mobile.

serghei

The way ten Hag's teams setup reminds me of Don Jupp's teams. Possession oriented (not obsessed), quick, deadly counterattacks, mobile.

Or us under Rijkhaard, or even in 2009 in Pep's first season. The 2006 and 2009 sides can be replicated they weren't that obsessed with keeping the ball. The 2011 Barca is the type of football that won't be matched for a long time.

KingLeo10

Or us under Rijkhaard, or even in 2009 in Pep's first season. The 2006 and 2009 sides can be replicated they weren't that obsessed with keeping the ball. The 2011 Barca is the type of football that won't be matched for a long time.

2011 Barca is Patek Phillipe, 2009 and 2015 and 2006 a Rolex, and current Barca a Casio G-shock.

Home of Barca Fans