Erik Lamela

Meitux

You ever seen Townsend play? Hes pretty good.
''Pretty good'' what's the definiton about him being pretty good? Some fancy dribbles? he's just average. He lacks very much of decisioning and he's selfish at times, and predictable i would say. He usually cuts inside most of the times and decides to make a pointless shot instead of trying to create something better.

Last edited:

AvocadoCake

''Pretty good'' what's the definiton about him being pretty good? Some fancy dribbles? he's just average. He lacks very much of decisioning and he's selfish at times, and predictable i would say. He usually cuts inside most of the times and decides to make a pointless shot instead of trying to create something better.

I hate to say it, but without context I would have honestly thought you're describing Tello

S7_MUFC

Players are picked based on form and not based on their skillset...It's not like comparing specification of two mobile phones and picking one with best features... even one trick pony players can be useful if you know how to use them...

Meitux

Players are picked based on form and not based on their skillset...It's not like comparing specification of two mobile phones and picking one with best features... even one trick pony players can be useful if you know how to use them...
And what exactly are you implying? That Lamela is off form or that Townsend is in top form? If that is his top form then it's average and not enough. Lamela once his settles he'll be great, Townsend is just an overrated guy.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lamela was on fire vs Sheriff, 7 dribbles and some good shots - he is much more talented than Townsend for sure.

S7_MUFC

And what exactly are you implying? That Lamela is off form or that Townsend is in top form? If that is his top form then it's average and not enough. Lamela once his settles he'll be great, Townsend is just an overrated guy.
Townsend is more suited for the premier league because he's more direct and tottenham need player like him because they have too many players who keep possession.....Lamela is obviously more talented but he is more of a Mata type player and he can play behind the striker too so, there's no point in blaming Townsend for Lamela's exclusion from starting XI...

Alik

Thing is Townsend is of the Lennon/Walcott breed. Sprint down the line, and shoot/cross without looking.

Dunno why AVB plays Lennon and Townsend as the same time.

S7_MUFC

Thing is Townsend is of the Lennon/Walcott breed. Sprint down the line, and shoot/cross without looking.

Dunno why AVB plays Lennon and Townsend as the same time.
and Lennon has been off form/injured all season so, I don't understand why people are blaming townsend for Lamela's exclusion from starting XI...

Home of Barca Fans