Eric García (loaned to Girona)

Messi983

We should have signed him in January. He is now probably demanding a bigger salary.

Garcia spoke to reporters about his future and the match after the full-time whistle.

"I'm focused on what concerns me, now with the national team there is a very important match against Kosovo coming up, and then what comes will come. I don't know if it will be Barca."

What do you expect him to say?

He's a done deal.

vuji_31

Watched 5 mins , he got broken his back two times like Messi did it to Boateng.

Good passing, rest is shit.

Porque

Time to call it Casillas' curse.

He's the third GK who's played for them after Iker right? And third GK who's bombed it.

He ran out knowing he was screwed. If he committed to the tackle he would of probably won the ball. Too many minutes watching Eric Garcia defend perhaps.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
LOL

So sure starter then. Just as jammy and his dog te_amo_barca predicted

Buy glasses mate, I've been saying Garcia is good enough for a 3rd-4th CB option only and have big doubts over his physique. You are not even trying. Lost the debate in one thread and now coming up with cheap shots. I'm kinda dissapointed.

vuji_31

Bad positioning as fu**.

This guy is something like Valejo or whatever is called (guy who signed from 2. league for Real Madrid then was on loan to Frankfurt and some clubs).

He will be bullied by any fast or strong striker.

Not impressed at all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's coming for free. Don't see what's the big deal.

If he turns ok, great. If not, we'll sell and earn money.

xXKonan

The right approach is just to wait and see I guess.

Outside the La Masia hype beasts, I don't think anyone is expecting him to be some Generational CB talent but one to watch and see how he progresses. If he turns out good, great! if not we will see how Araujo and Mingueza do over time and the search for another CB keeps going.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The right approach is just to wait and see I guess.

Outside the La Masia hype beasts, I don't think anyone is expecting him to be some Generational CB talent but one to watch and see how he progresses. If he turns out good, great! if not we will see how Araujo and Mingueza do over time and the search for another CB keeps going.

The La Masia hype beasts are hyping up Cuenca like he's Baresi and Beckenbauer's son.

At least Eric Garcia has played for a top team. I love how we can rely on guys like Mingueza and how Ilaix and Ansu have been taking their chances, but it unfortunately leads to a lot of delusion where these hype beasts start hyping up every player thinking 'everyone' can make it.

Home of Barca Fans